Monster Sora x Monster reader

You were trapped inside Kairi's memories. So you knew about the three of them. You sat on the dock of the islands. Kairi didn't know that you were here because you hid in the shadows. She never saw you at all in fact no one ever noticed you. You looked at the drawing in the secret place. "This memory....is full of light." You said looking at Sora and Kairi as children. You sighed while frowning. You missed your friends a lot. Although it was nice to see Kairi grow up with her friends. You were lonely and sad. "Ven...Terra...Aqua..." You said watching the sunset. "____...." A voice said. You turned around to see Sora. "Let's go home!" Sora said holding out his hand. You were surprised to see him. "Sora!" You said frowning. You could be seen? "What took you so long?" You asked him. "Well you see..." He said frowning. "Ah don't get that way. It's okay. I actually kinda like it here." "So you want to stay here?" He asked. "Of course not. Bring me back home please." You said smiling. "You got it." Sora said grabbing your hand. You closed your eyes because it was so bright. "You can open your eyes now." He whispered. You looked at Kairi's stained glass place. He pointed his keyblade at her heart. "Huh?" You asked. You were glowing a little. You had your heart back. "Thank you Sora...." You whispered putting a hand over your chest. He smiled at you before leaving your heart. You opened your eyes to see Ven looking at you. "Is that you Ven?" You said sitting up in bed. "____." He said holding your hand. You blinked several times just to make sure that it was him. "You've been asleep for so long. I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner...." He said frowning. "You don't have to apologize Ven. I had to fix Kairi's memories....her heart is safe now. It was my choice to help her. I'm just so happy that we're together again." You said hugging him."Ven? I'm Sora." Sora said frowning. You shook your head and saw Sora. You were going to apologize for the mistake but Sora stopped you. You pushed him away upon seeing Kairi and Riku enter the room. "Sorry Kairi. I mistook him for someone else." You said frowning. She shook her head telling you that it was okay. They all knew that Ven had a thing for you and that his heart was with Sora. So if Sora would hold your hand they were cool with it because it was Ven doing that. Aqua came into the room. "Aqua!" You said smiling. You were so happy to see her. She was like a sister to you. "So where's Ven and Terra?" You asked them. Sora sighed looking at you. How was he going to tell you that Terra was on the other side...And Ven was trapped inside him somewhere? All this time Ven wasn't with you but he was with Kairi. It hurt him just thinking about what he did to you. He tore you and Ven apart. You weren't in Kairi's heart but rather in her memories. That was very different from where Ven was. "Listen....about Ven..." Sora said sighing. "We're going to save Ven now." Riku said. "Let me go with you!" You said getting out of bed but Sora caught you. "That isn't a good idea. You are still too weak remember your body was in the realm of sleep. So the darkness weakened you." Riku said frowning. "You stay here. I'll save Ven for you." Sora said looking at you. "But Ven...." "I promise to bring him back for you. ____ you have to rest." Sora said with concern about your well being. You sighed as you got back into bed. "Please be careful Sora." You said frowning. "I will." Sora said before leaving.

It wasn't long for them to return with Ven. He was so happy to be reunited with you. "____!" Ven said hugging you. Sora frowned upon seeing you with him. How could he be jealous of Ven? He only just met you. It didn't make any sense at all. Sora looked at you. Why was he so heartbroken? "What's with the confused look on your face?" Kairi asked him. "Oh? It's just I have to go and think for a minute." Sora said going outside of the mysterious tower. You noticed something off about Sora. "I don't get it...." He said laying down in the grass. The stars were so beautiful here. "So I see that you're coming up with a plan." You asked looking down at him. You were right above him. "Whoa!" Sora said jumping up. "If you want Kairi's heart all you had to do is ask for advice. We don't have to do it this way." You said sitting next to him in the grass. "It's not like that!" Sora said frowning. "Yes it is. I've seen the way you look at her. You love her. So on that note. Just get her some flowers from Radiant Garden and don't buy them. You have to pick them." You said smiling. "Why would I do that?" Sora asked you. "Listen I've lived through Kairi's memories. So I know what she likes. Go and pick flowers for her." You suggested. "I guess it can't hurt for me to do that...but ____how will know that Kairi is even the one for me?" Sora asked. "Well, I guess that you'll just know Sora." You said. "___ we're leaving." Aqua said. "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget to give Kairi the flowers." You said running up to Ven and Aqua. "I won't." Sora said watching you guys leave the world. The next day Sora couldn't give Kairi the flowers. "Sora it's not rocket science. Just give her the silly flowers." You said frowning. "What if I mess up?" "There is no way that you are going to mess up. Just....practice on me..." You whispered to him. "Okay." He took a deep breath and said. "Here these are for you Kairi. I...I thought of you when I saw them." He handed you the flowers. Your hand touched his. That was when he felt something weird in his heart. He never got this feeling from Kairi. "And then Kairi would say...These are so pretty. Thank you Sora!" You said doing a very good impression of Kairi. "I think that I can do it now." Sora said walking up to Kairi with the flowers. It went well on your end. Kairi looked so happy that she hugged Sora. However, Sora didn't get that weird feeling like he did with you.