Feelings. (Sora x reader)

(O/N): Organization name.

    You would be lying if you said that you didn't have feelings for him. You were sitting on the docks of the island all alone as he talked with Riku and Kairi. You didn't know if you should tell him or not. "We...are leaving soon..." You sighed looking Sora. You worked on your good luck charm while looking over at Sora. "I wonder...if this is love?" You asked yourself. Sora heard this and looked away for a minute. "What are you doing?" Sora asked coming up behind you. "Sora! You scared me!" You said frowning. "Sorry..." He said looking down. "Just don't do that again!" "___ what are you making?" He asked sitting next to. "It's a good luck charm. I haven't finished it yet." You showed it to him. "It looks good so far." He said smiling. You were looking at the sunset. You then closed your eyes. Sora looked at you and put his hand over yours. You didn't realize that he did this. You opened your eyes and Sora immediately pulled his hand away. Every time he was with you he didn't know what say or do. He wanted to tell you but something was stopping him. This was one of those times. "___ I have something I want to tell you...." "What is it?" You asked looking at him. The sunset brought the beauty out from your eyes. "Well...you see...I kinda..." He began. He looked down. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?" You asked looking at him. He couldn't find the right words so he said. "You got me." "I was at first...but I know that I'm going to be safe. I have Riku, Kairi and you. Tomorrow is our first day out there! I'm excited!" You said smiling. The fact that you said Riku's name first kinda worried him. He didn't want to lose you to Riku. The two would always compete to see who was worthy of caring for you. Sometimes Sora wondered if he was actually worthy of protecting you. "You know Riku has changed. I have an idea! Let's ditch Riku and Kairi! Let's go on adventures together! Just us!" You said. "What?!" Sora said. "I'm kidding!" You said smiling. "Are you sure that you haven't changed?" "Maybe..Sora please don't change on me." You said looking forward. You cared about Sora dearly and you didn't want him to be different.

You fought the shadow things with a toy sword. It was just sitting around. But it was no use they were too strong. You didn't know how long that you could keep them off. Sora went after Kairi. "Sora!" You yelled. He left you alone just so he could save her. "Sora!" You yelled again but he didn't hear you. The shadow things were covering you up. You wanted to scream as they were trying to get your heart? You were very confused. That was when a key was in your hand. "Huh?" You asked. The key suddenly disappeared. "___?!" Sora yelled. He had a key too. "What's going on?!" You asked. Then there was a loud noise. You saw a bigger shadow. Sora jumped in front of you and protected you. That was when it got windy. "Sora! Don't forget I'm always with you!" You yelled putting the good luck charm in his pocket. You were about to get blown away. "___! I'm not letting go of you!" Sora yelled holding your hand. "Sora....you have a better chance then me!" You said before letting go. "No!" Sora yelled before getting blown away too.

You opened your eyes to see someone or something with long ears. "You're okay!" He said. "Huh? What happened? Where am I?" You asked him. "You're in Traverse Town. I was walking around when I found you out cold!" He said. You sat up. "The last thing I remember was that there was a storm...That's right! Where are my friends?! Have you seen them?!" You asked before describing what they looked like. "I'm sorry...I haven't seen anyone like that." The talking rabbit said. You sighed remembering Sora holding your hand. "It's okay! I'll look around the town." You got up. The shadows came back and so did your key. "I found it!" The rabbit said smiling. "Huh?" You asked looking at him. "I'll tell you later. We have to stop those things first!" He said. The two of you defeated them quickly. Your key disappeared again. "You have to come with me!" He said. "Why?" You asked. "You have the keyblade." He said. "Oh..." You said frowning. He explained everything and told you that his name is Oswald. "My name is ___. I know! Let's look for our friends together!" You said smiling. "Yeah!" He said. The two of you left the third district to start looking.

You haven't seen any of them and you didn't know if they were alive even. "___..." Oswald was trying to cheer you up by showing you some of his inventions. It worked to a degree. You couldn't help but to laugh as some failed. "Hey!" "I'm sorry....I'm sorry..." You said while laughing. However it reminded you of how Sora would make you laugh. You sighed and smiled. He had your good luck charm. "I know that you're alive...Sora." You said looking at the stars.

It wasn't until you went to Hollow Bastion that you saw Sora. You ran up to him only to have him disappear. "Sora....n-no! What happened to him?! Kairi tell me what happened!" You shouted. She looked away. "N-no! I won't let him go!" You yelled summoning your keyblade. "What are you doing ____?!" Oswald asked frowning. "Saving Sora!" You yelled putting your keyblade into your chest. Your heart came out and Sora returned. "____!" Sora yelled running up to you. He hugged you before you disappeared in his arms. "I'm sorry..." You whispered.

They went back to Traverse Town. Sora was looking out the window of the small house. "Sora? Are you paying attention?" Donald asked. "Sora!" Goofy said.  "Y-yeah..." He said after drying his tears. The fourteen year old wanted to be alone. He wanted you to be here in the realm of light. "____....I'll find you....I promise...." He whispered looking at the unfinished star charm. It was only missing two pieces but it didn't matter because it reminded him of you. They went outside and that was when he had a break down. "Sora! Don't forget I'm always with you!" Your voice ran through his ears. "Sora what's wrong?" Donald asked. "I never got to tell ___ how I feel....I never got to say those words!" He yelled as he  hit the ground. Tears streaming down his cheeks. What could he do? You were gone...without a trace... He didn't care about the keyblade or the heartless anymore...all he cared about now was you. "___ is gone! I failed! I told myself that I would protect her!" Sora yelled. "Maybe if we stop the heartless ____ will come back." Donald said. Sora knew what you wanted him to do. You would want him to save Riku and the Islands. He took one last look at your good luck charm before leaving.

You brushed off the dirt off your black coat. "You were really good out there!" Number thirteen said. You never called him by his name because you were still new. You didn't know how to treat the others. "Thank you..." You said quietly. Your hood was up. "Come on! Let's go get some ice cream!" He said helping you up. When you grabbed his hand you felt some weird feeling in your nonexistent heart. He probably felt the same thing because he looked shocked. You frowned. You never noticed that he was still holding your hand. Roxas was just as confused as you were about the weird feeling that the two of you would have. The weird images in each of your heads of the boy in red. Weeks went by and you enjoyed your time with him. "Thank you...Roxas..." You said as he handed you ice cream. "You said my name!" He said smiling. "I...I guess that I did." You said smiling. You were getting closer to him.

"If only we didn't come into existence..." The girl in white a white dress said drawing Roxas and (O/N). She and (O/N) came from ___. Sora's lover....that he didn't remember. Because they existed... "Sora..." Namine said looking at the drawing of  Sora hugging ___ just as her somebody was fading away. She held onto her sketch book tightly. Remembering what she did. She tore them apart with her powers. His memories that was all that Sora has of ___. Namine knew that (O/N) was the part of ___ that didn't want to leave Sora. While she was the part that wanted to be alone. All the sadness and reality that was her...___ was lost and forgotten by who she cared about.."Is everything okay?" Riku asked. "Yes...it's just...what was ___ like?" She said looking down. "___? Why are you asking?" Riku asked. "So you won't tell me?" She asked him. Sure she saw ___ in Sora's memories but that was different. "____ was always about helping others when we were all together she would  help us out. I always told her to be careful while working on the raft. She would do so much work on the raft even more that Sora and I." He said. She giggled and smiled. Just imagining ___doing hard work as the boys would try to stop her. Saying stuff like "That's too heavy." Or "You're going to hurt yourself!" She smiled and went back to work. "Thank you Riku! For telling me about her..." She said. "You're welcome..." He said before leaving.

"I...wonder if this is....love.."

You looked at Roxas talking about missions. He put his hand over yours. You didn't notice that he did that.

(This one was long! But I'm glad that I did it! I may or may not write a part two to this. Please let me know what you think.)