Glass wall. (Aware Sora x player reader)

Today was the day

Today was the day. The day that you finally got Kingdom Hearts three. It took several months to get this game. You smiled as you put in the disk. Everything was normal at first...it wasn't until you got to Twilight Town then things got weird. Sometimes Sora would talk to you. He would always say something that had you giggle. You smiled as did some of the cooking mini games. "That looks so good! I'm getting hungry!" You said sighing. You thought you heard a chuckle coming from the game. But you shook your head and continued playing.

He knew that this was all a game. A world of data. Data...he didn't like that. Why because there was someone on the other side of the wall. Someone that he couldn't stop thinking about. A player....he was in love with a player! He never told anyone about this. He didn't love Kairi he cared for a player. One who would go by the name _____. He sat down on the clock tower and thought. "Is...is love?" He asked himself. He had to be sure. This feeling was real that much he knew.

You turned on your console and ate some snack foods. "Now where was I at?" You asked looking at your save file. "Oh yeah! I remember!" You said going into the Twilight Town woods. "It isn't as scary as it was in two." You said. Sora remembered when you were a little afraid. You watched as the trio went to the hunted house. It was really weird Sora wouldn't stop looking at you. "It's probably a glitch...or something..." You said. Sora frowned. This wasn't a glitch he knew that he was in love. He just wanted to go to your world or you to come to his. He wanted you to watch the sunset with you and hold your hand.

You were confused about what happened to your game. Sora would always look at you before a huge boss. Almost asking if you are ready for this. You always nodded and start the boss. The way you reacted when you beat the boss made him happy. "Yes! We did it!" You said smiling. There you go again talking to Sora like he could hear you. You yawned. "It's getting late...I think that I'll go to bed." You turned off the tv and got ready for bed.

Sora sat on the tree. He sighed looking at sunset. "If only she could see this...." He said frowning. There was glass wall that was keeping him from seeing you. He hated it. He couldn't break it....believe me he has tried many times. He sighed looking down. Everyone always asked him what was wrong with him. But Sora couldn't tell him. They would think that he is crazy. All he could do was sit here and imagine that you were there beside him. "It's beautiful here Sora." You said to him. He looked into your (e/c) eyes. He got closer to you. But then he came back into reality. You were no where to be seen. "____...." He whispered.

You got up that morning feeling light headed. "____...." A voice whispered. You were making breakfast while watching tv. "There was an accident?!" You said turning up the volume. "At least ten people were injured and one person went missing. Several of people claim that they saw someone before the accident happened. We don't have anymore details about this accident..." You turned off the news. "I hope that those people are going to be okay..." You said looking at the time. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!" You yelled scrambling to get ready.

"Where am I?" He asked looking around the white room. Everything was a blur to him. "I-Is this Castle Oblivion?" He asked frowning. It kinda looked like it...but at the same time it didn't. He looked out the window to see tall buildings. "A city?" He asked still weak from what happened. Nothing made sense to him. The last thing that he remembered was that he was at the sea and sky place."I disappeared...after fighting Yozora...?" He asked still looking around. "You can't save ____ Sora! It is my job.... I'll save her..." Yozora's words reminded him. He was still confused. "You're awake! We didn't think that you...never mind." A woman in a teal shirt and pants came in. "Excuse me...but do you know where the gift shop is?" You asked the nurse. "____!" Sora said looking at you. The nurse finished checking his IV and left the room. "Huh? How do you know me?" You asked frowning. "It's me Sora." "Sora? But why are you here?" You asked frowning. He looked too realistic to be Sora. He couldn't be Sora. There was no way that he was Sora.

"I'm sorry....but I don't think...that you're Sora.." You said looking away. "____ I know that I look a little different....but please...just look at me." Sora said holding your hand. You didn't want to look at him. "____ please look at me!" He said touching your cheek. You looked at him and looked deep into his eyes. "Sora? But how did you get here?" You asked backing up. He sighed and said. "I don't know....I was in the world of sea and sky...last time I remember..." He looked confused by everything. This world was so different from what he was used to. "What's this feeling?" He asked. "You must be hungry." "Hungry?" Sora asked. "Yeah...I'll call the kitchen. Maybe they will get you some lunch. So what do you want?" You said picking up the phone. "What do you recommend?" He asked. You got him your favorite food and dessert. He looked at the food. "What's wrong?" You asked him. "Nothing...it's just...what will it taste like?" He asked. "You don't eat?" "Yes...and no." He said explaining why they don't eat. He looked at the food again. "Open wise!" You said giving him a spoonful of food. "It's good..." He said eating up the food.

Weeks went by and Sora could go home. Not his actual home of course. You still had to find out what how he got here. "So where are you going?" You asked him. "I don't know...I don't have anywhere to go." He said looking at you. "You can stay with me. If you want to..." You said letting him into your house. He looked around and smiled. "It isn't much." "It's nice." He said smiling. That was when something weird happened. You felt really dizzy and hot. "____!" Sora yelled. "____....please! Don't give up." Another voice said. Sora helped you to the arm chair. He was constantly asking you if you were okay. "Yeah...I'm...going to be okay!" You said a little unsure about what was going on. Sora hugged you. "You're so warm _____..." He said.

You woke up screaming. You thought you saw someone in a black coat coming near you. Sora came into your room. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No...I thought that I saw someone..." You said frowning. "It's okay...you're going to be okay..." He said hugging you. "____ you're going to be okay. I just need you to wake up..." You heard a voice say. "Huh? Sora this isn't real...I'm dreaming..." You said frowning. "How do you know?" He asked you. "How can you be here? Because I'm dreaming. You are in my dreams Sora..." You said finally understanding it. "How?" "I think...you used the power of waking but it failed so you dived into my dream and Yozora is protecting my body...trying to wake me up." You said frowning. "But...if you wake up I'll never see you again! I refuse to be behind that glass wall! I'm not going to lose you!" Sora yelled. "Sora....but if I don't wake up....I could disappear." You said. "It isn't fair! Why can't I just have you by my side?!" "Sora I'm sorry...but I.." You said. "No! I love you! It took me a while...to find you and you want to leave!" Sora said almost crying. You kissed him on the cheek. "I'll never forget you...." You said crying. "No! I'm staying here in your dreams." Sora said kissing you on the lips. "But Sora....what about Kairi?" You asked. "____Please just dream of me...that's all I want now...." He said hugging you before you woke up.

You opened your eyes. This was the actual world...

(A/N: This was a weird one to write. Please let me know what you think! Thank you!)