Sora x baby reader (Winter Break)

"Little ____! It's time to get up!" Sora said smiling

"Little ____! It's time to get up!" Sora said smiling. You were so sleepy. It was probably because the two of you got here really late. Normally you would be the one to wake him up. But not today. You slowly opened your eyes. "Good morning." Sora said smiling. You yawned and smiled. You then realized that you weren't in your room. You didn't even see your favorite toys. "What's with that look?" Sora asked you. You looked so confused. "We're on vacation! So I'm all yours today! No daycare for you.....and no Karens telling me how to raise you." He whispered the last part. Constantly they would tell him that he was a bad parent or he wasn't doing something right. But you are a good kid. So he didn't know why they were giving him useless advice. Sora picked you up from your play pin. "Da...da.." You said hugging him. He hugged you back. You went through your usual morning routine. However you got held a lot. All because everyone was here at the vacation home. That's right everyone was going to celebrate Christmas together. "Are you going to bring her outside? It just snowed." Xion asked him. "I don't know yet." Sora said frowning. You didn't know what snow was. Because you lived on the islands. So he didn't know what you would do. Would you hate it and cry? Sora looked at you. "Woof! Woof!" You said crawling after the white puppy. "I'm not a dog!" Chirithy said running away. You are too much like your mom. Maybe someday she'll come back home....but for now it was just the two of you. Well, all of his friends were there if he needed them. But someone had to protect the worlds. So he rarely ever got to see them. That's why  this Christmas was going to be very special. Everyone was here.....almost everyone. Sora sighed and looked away. He wanted what was best for you. Nothing could replace your mom. He didn't want you to grow up without her. "Sora...it's going to be okay. We are all here if you need us." Namine said smiling. "I know. It's just....____'s mom. She needs to be here for little girl and I know that she's alive." He said frowning. "I'm sorry." Namine said frowning. Sora shook his head. "You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault." Sora said looking at her. You finally caught the dog. "Please put me down!" It said. But you didn't listen. You hugged it. "Come on ___ put him down." Sora said smiling. He couldn't stop smiling because you thought that he was a puppy. You giggled while you gave the dog kisses. "Stop it!" Chirithy said. "It looks like someone has a new fan." Ven said smiling. "Doggie....woof!" You said squeezing Chirithy. "For the last time I'm not a dog!" Chirithy said. "Hop?" You said in confusion. You were looking at Chirithy's ears. "I'm not a rabbit either!"  "Okay okay that's enough." Sora said picking you up and Ven took Chirithy away from you. "Let's play outside in the snow." He said. Before you knew it you were in a weird snowsuit....with a hat. You were very confused everyone was wearing hats and coats. What was going on? Sora put you down on the white stuff. Because you were still very little you grabbed the stuff and you were going to put it in your mouth. However Sora stopped you. "No we don't eat it ___." "Da da!" You said throwing it at him. "Burr! That's cold!" Sora said shaking his head. You giggled."Snowball fight!" Pence yelled throwing a snowball at Roxas. "Hey what was that for?!" Roxas said frowning. Then Xion threw one at Axel. Soon enough everyone was throwing snowballs at each other. They even built fortresses out of snow. This was a war. "Got you!" Sora said throwing one at Ven. That was when Terra threw one back. "Ow!" Sora said frowning. You noticed something sparkling in the distance.  You crawled away without anybody noticing you. "We did it ____!" Sora said smiling. But you weren't anywhere to be seen. "____?!" Sora yelled looking around. You said nothing. Everyone was throwing snowballs still. Until Sora whistled. "Where is _____?! She was right next to me a second ago!" Sora asked. "You mean she's gone?" Riku asked frowning. "Let's go look for her!" Terra said. Everyone nodded and began looking around for the Tot.

"____?" Sora asked frowning. "Da da?" You asked. He stopped at a large ice castle. "_____. Where are you?" He asked looking around. "Da da!" You called out. You were inside the ice castle. "Wow! I had no idea that this was here!" Sora said entering the castle. This was amazing and he was pretty sure that this lit up at night. "_____?! Where are you?" Sora called out. "Da da!" You laughed while crawling up to him. "____ you are in so much trouble. Don't you ever wonder off again. Young lady!" Sora said frowning. From now on he was going watch you more carefully. You were surprised that he scolded you. "Let's get out of the cold." Sora said picking you up and bringing you back to the house. He let everyone know that he found you and gave you a cup of warm milk. You happily drank it all. "Done!" You said after finishing it. "Aw! She said done." Aqua said smiling. She picked up your cup with lid. "Thanks." Sora said. That was when you got into the gifts. "Don't do that." Sora shouted and lifted you up. He put you in the gate. You cried when he did this. You wanted freedom. You were oh so curious about what was those square things. They are so colorful and shiny. And da da stopped you. However you quickly got over this because you saw your favorite toys. After you had dinner you were sitting on your dad's lap. "The ugly duckling's parents heard him crying and came to his side. He was happy because he was right where he belongs." Sora said finishing the story. You looked at the last picture on the page. "Da da." You asked pointing to one of the swans. "I'm sure that is the dad." Sora said. You pointed to the other one. "Ma ma?" You asked him. "Yeah that's  the ma ma. Let's get you to bed." He said before putting you down in your play pin. You looked around and said. "Da da. Ma ma?" The ducky had a ma ma so why didn't you? You only had a da da. You looked very confused and you cried. "Oh ____. Come here." Sora said picking you up. He rocked in the rocking chair for a while with you. "I love you so much baby ___." Sora said kissing your head. "Luv....you...da da." You whispered yawning. Sora looked surprised. You haven't said full on sentences before. And that was your first one. Love you da da. He was going to treasure this so much. "Don't worry. Daddy's here and I'll always protect you." Sora said hugging you. He kissed your head one more time before putting you in your play pin. He made sure that you were safe and asleep. Before he turned off the light and went to his room. Sora thought that you need him. But he realized that he needed you as well.  You brought a smile to his face when nobody else could. It made him feel happy that your mom didn't take you with her. He didn't want to think about what would happen if she did. Sora turned up the baby monitor before going to bed. He didn't care about what the Karens said he thought that he was doing a fantastic job as a parent. "I've got this in the bag!" Sora said before falling asleep.