Swan Sora x reader

You are extremely happy that you're with Sora now. You got your happily ever after. Just because the two of you are happy doesn't mean that everyone got their own happy ending. "Look at them. They look so happy together. It's gross." A witch said looking at he magic mirror. She could see you and Sora sitting next to the lake. "She takes her boyfriend's place and becomes a swan. He ditched her. And she still gets a guy?!" She said frowning. An idea came to her. "Enjoy your time with ____. Because you will be surprised as someone will take your sweet ____ from you." She said laughing. "Good night." You said before going inside to go to bed. "Good night." He said smiling. He wanted to stay outside for a while. After all he had to practice what he was going to say. That's right he was going to pop the question. He wanted this to be the most magical day for you that and the wedding itself. So here he was trying to find the right words to say to you. It was hard but he finally found out what he was going to say tomorrow.  Sora went to his room to get some sleep. He looked at the small velvet box before going to sleep. He was excited yet nervous. "Sorry but not sorry." The witch took the box and put it away. She then grabbed her wand and smiled. Sora woke up the next morning by the lake. "How did I get here?" He asked remembering that he went to his room last night. So how did he end up here? He didn't know. "Sora are you out here?" You asked frowning. You haven't seen him all morning. A white swan came up to you. You didn't notice it and went to look inside. "He must be busy with the surprise." You said as you closed the door. Sora went on and on about a surprise that he had for you. But he never told you what it was. "Maybe Donald and Goofy know where he is." You thought. At first you thought that he was busy with the surprise. But after a few days you haven't heard anything from him. You were getting worried about him. "Sora..." You said looking out the window. It was almost like he disappeared out of thin air. You went to bed that night wondering if he was safe. "____ I'll find a way to get back to you. I promise." You thought that you heard his voice. You opened your eyes to see a white feather on the pillow. You picked it up and held it close to your heart. "I know that you will..." You said imagining that he took the feather from you and put it in your hair. And then he kissed you gently on the lips. You didn't know where he was but you never lost hope. "What happened to you Sora?" You asked frowning.

"I don't understand. Why turn me into a swan? If you want ____?" Sora asked. "Well if I turned _____ back into a swan. You would immediately notice that she was missing and you would probably break my spell again. We can't have that happen now. Can we? Oh and I don't want ____. I just want to ruin her happy ending." She asked smiling. "You can put me in a cage. But I will always find my way back to her!" Sora yelled. "Really? And what happens if you do find her. You can't even talk to her in this form. She doesn't even know that you are a swan." "Her heart will recognize me. Just like I saw the real ____. You can't pull us apart!" Sora said. "Let's make a deal then. If ____ can recognize you then you will turn back to normal." "And if she doesn't?" Sora asked. "Ha! If she doesn't. Not only will you be a swan forever. But your heart will be so broken that you wouldn't be able to love her." She said. Sora frowned upon her saying that. Not love you at all. No he couldn't risk it. But he wanted to turn back to normal again just so he could be with you. "Fine I'll take off the spell causing you to stay in the forest." She said trying to get him to make the deal. He wanted to see you. Sure his heart called out to you but that was it. He couldn't explain to you what happened to him. Because he couldn't even talk to you. He didn't know what to do.  You were going to forest to go look for Sora again until you heard a familiar voice. "____! I'm back!" Sora said hugging you. "Sora! Are you really here?" You asked looking at him. "Yes it's me." He said looking deep into your eyes. "What happened? I looked everywhere for you!" You said crying. "You don't have cry ____." Sora said kissing your head. You smiled as he went to talk with Donald and Goofy. You were so happy that he was back. But something didn't feel right about him. "Maybe it's just my imagination." You whispered while you brushed your hair. You didn't notice that a swan flew into your room. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." You said putting down the brush and getting up because you didn't shut your window. "I have a surprise for you." Sora said smiling. Only his smile was different. Something wasn't right though. "Really!" You said. "Yeah." "Can it until tomorrow? I'm getting sleepy." You asked yawning. "Sure I'll be waiting.By the way you're so cute." He said kissing your cheek. You blushed and smiled. He left you alone. The real Sora was horrified by this imposter. Not only did he make you smile but he was showering you with affection. And you seemed to like it. No you seemed to love it. You looked around your room and finally noticed him. "Oh hello. Did you get lost?" You asked him. He shook his head. He could understand you? You were confused about this but you opened the window so he could fly away. "There you're free." You said smiling. He didn't fly out there. "What's the matter? Are you hurt?" You asked him. He shook his head. You didn't understand why he didn't leave. But you could see Sora outside waving to you. You waved back. "You know he's changed. He hasn't called me cute before. It's really weird." You said frowning. He never called you cute because you aren't you're adorable. The swan sat next to you. Listening to everything that you had to say. "Something isn't right." You said frowning."Because he's a fake. But still....he's showing more affection than I ever did to you. I'm sorry ____." He thought looking down. You fell asleep by the window. Sora gently snuggled next to you. "I'll try to make things right." Sora thought before falling asleep.

*The next day*

"Who are you and why do you look like me?!" Sora asked frowning. "I'm going to be honest with you. I'm actually a swan. One who wants ____'s heart but she never loved me. So the one who put the spell on you gave me your body." He said looking at him. "Give me my body back!" Sora yelled. "You see I can't do that." "Why not?!" Sora asked. "You are nothing special. You don't give ____ what she wants." He said after he put the blanket down. "Yes I do!" Sora said. "You failed Sora! I'm the perfect one for ____. As soon as I confess my love for her. She will be mine and you are just a swan." He said frowning. "I'm going to turn back! ____ and I will be together again." Sora said. "That's what you say. But is that how you feel? Think about it. In your heart you feel like giving up." He said. "That's wrong! I'll never give up." Sora said. "Okay keep on telling yourself that Sora." He said plucking one of his feathers. "What was that for?!" Sora yelled. "It's a gift from you to ___. The final gift that you will give her." He said smiling before leaving. Sora flew to your room. You were wearing a swan theme dress and you were doing your hair. "Oh I didn't see you at first. What do you think?" You asked twirling around. "You look beautiful but your missing something." Sora thought coming closer. He picked up your crown. "Thank you. It's....." You said. "What did you say? I can't understand you." Sora thought upon hearing part of what you said. You noticed that for a split second that the swan's eyes became all black before turning a back to bright blue. You shook your head in confusion. His eyes are so blue. So familiar. "D-Do I...." You asked frowning. Again Sora could only hear part of what you said. "Do you what?" Sora asked himself looking at you. "What's happening to me?" Sora asked in confusion. "Are you ready?" Sora asked. "Yes." You said smiling. "You look pretty. But you're missing something." Sora said removing your crown and putting a feather in your hair. "There now it matches your dress." Sora said looking at you. He covered your eyes as he lead you somewhere. The real Sora didn't want to see this moment. "Are we there yet?" You asked. "Almost." Sora said. "Please give me back my body." Sora whispered to the fake. He didn't listen and he uncovered your eyes. You looked at the garden. It was beautiful but it wasn't the lake. It wasn't the lake that you and Sora met at. You looked down and asked your heart. "Sora how much do you love me?" You asked him. "A whole lot. That's why we're here. Because I love you so much." Sora said blushing. "Huh?" You asked. "Will you marry me?" Sora asked getting down on one knee. You looked at the swan and then to Sora. Something was wrong with this place. You had to be sure. "Do you think that I'm pretty?" You asked him. "Yes." He said looking deep into your eyes. "I'm sorry. But you aren't Sora." You said frowning. The real Sora could barely understand what you were saying. "What makes you feel that way?!" He asked frowning. "The real Sora always comes up with crazy answers to my questions. Although I have to think about them. They are sweet and the truth. You didn't give me answers like that. So out with it! Where is the true Sora?" You said. "I'm the real Sora." He said. "No you're not!" You said. "I changed for you." Sora said slipping the ring on your finger. Sora's eyes turned all black as his thoughts slipped away. He was full swan now. You took off the ring. "I'm not yours!" You yelled at him. You ran up to the swan. "Sora please I know that you're in there! It's me ____." You cried. The swan did nothing. So there had to be a piece of him left. "Sora! Please! I'm sorry that I didn't notice!" You cried. You felt terrible. "Sora...." You whispered. "His heart gave up. So he ended up giving up everything." He said frowning. "Give Sora his body back! He didn't do anything wrong! The only thing he did was love me! Something that nobody else did! No one wanted...me." You said whispered the last part. He was surprised. "Okay...I understand." He said taking off a ring. He turned back into a swan. Sora immediately turned back. But  his eyes looked empty. "Sora please wake up! I'm so so sorry. You are the one I love!" You cried. Sora put his arms around you. "____....don't cry...I love your smile more." Sora said drying your tears. "How?" You asked. "I heard your voice. All alone I was trapped inside. But I heard you crying. I followed your voice and now I'm back with you." Sora said looking at you. A deal was a deal so the witch never messed with your love life ever again.