3. Wendigo

Mike's fingers were tapping away on the arm of the chair he was seated at. Sam was doing the same thing.

Could this actually work? What if bringing Josh here was a mistake. If he was a fully transformed Wendigo he could endanger everyone.

Sam's knee was bouncing nervously now as she was still tapping on the arm of her chair.

"Hey." Mike grabbed Sam's bouncing leg. At his touch, her leg immediately stopped bouncing.

"Sam. What is it?" He asked.

Sam could feel her face heating up as she looked away from him. "Sam." Mike said again.

She could still hear the screaming of the former Hannah-Wendigo in her ear when she closed her eyes.

She had trouble breathing. She put her hands to her head as she leaned forward.

"Sam. Sam! Sam come on!" Mike frantically called Sam's name but she couldn't hear him. "Hey! Hey we need a doctor!" Mike yelled.

He put his other hand on Sam's back as he still tried to help her. "Sam! Sam, it's gonna to be okay."

"Sir, we're going to have to take her, you should stay here." Mike got up to protest as two doctors helped Sam onto a gurney.

"But- is she going to be okay?" Mike asked as he went to Sam and put his hand on hers.

"Sir, we really need to bring her into an examination room."

Mike backed away as he put his hands at his sides and nodded to the doctors.

Sam was taken away into one of the rooms in the back as Mike was still standing by himself as he watched.

~~~~~~~

Chris and Ashley were at the vending machine getting a snack as they heard the commotion from the reception area. As they both went they were met with a pacing Mike.

"Mike, where- where's Sam?" Chris asked.

"She- I don't know. It looked like she was having a panic attack, but I don't- I don't know." Mike explained.

Chris and Ashley both looked at each other and then back at Mike.

"Okay man, I'm sure she's fine. Why don't you go check on Jess? That might take your mind off of it." Chris suggested.

Mike nodded as he walked towards the hallway Jess was in.

Chris and Ashley gave each other a concerned look as they both sat down.

~~~~~~~

"Sammy!"

"Sam? Sam? Wake up!"

"Sa-am?"

"Hello Samantha. Looking for me?"

"Hey Sam."

"Sam?"

Sam shot up from her bed and gasped loudly as she looked around.

Josh, Mike, Ashley, and Chris.

All of them she could hear but when she looked around in her room, she was the only one there.

Sam shook her head.

What happened?

Sam looked around as her eyes focused on the room.

The walls were white. There was a door leading to a hallway.

I'm still in the hospital..

Sam looked to her left and saw a heart monitor. She then realized she was hooked up to it.