...

He stood there, his stormy eyes trained on me as time seemed to slow down. It had been a while since I woke up and came to my senses but I wasn't really loving the environment. I could smell gun powder all over the room and the shabby place was giving me chills all over. To top it all off, this crazy dude was just standing there, watching me like a creep out straight out of a sadist movie.

         What did I get myself into?

     His grey pools stared deep into my soul, trying to uncover the deepest of secrets hiding underneath. As I gave him a once over, I could feel his gaze bore holes deep into my skull and a slight shiver made its way to my spine. I couldn't decipher what I was feeling at that moment, but it sure as hell wasn't good.

       Seconds turned into minutes and minutes almost into an hour with his eyes still on me. The sun seemed to be setting, according to the golden rays coming from the cracked window straight behind him. I couldn't help it marvel at how magnificent he looked with the rays reflected on his tanned skin and further outline his perfect jaw structure. He almost seemed like a greek god.

      It was only when I could hear some laughter did I snap out of my jobsmacked trance to see him in a fit of laughter. What did he find so funny? Amazement soon turned into anger but then curiosity as I watched him laugh his guts out at something I couldn't really make out.

             "You're so entertaining when awestruck my tesoro."

                   The hell?

       "But you sure as hell are cute too." It was with these words that I felt my cheeks heat up at the compliment and internally face palmed myself for being so intrigued by a kidnapper.

         "Who are you?" As much as I would enjoy watching this fine specimen talk all day, I wasn't exactly in a good position to do that.

     "Your prince in shining armour bella."

        "I'm sorry but I'm not Bella and I think this is all a misunderstanding sir." The booming sound of his laughter filled my ears again as he bent over just to get some breaths in while laughing his balls out.

       Before I could get any words off my chest, I was suddenly whipped off the chair I had woken up in and was against the wall within a matter of microseconds.

      "You're really making me regret not taking you right here right now with your little girl innocence bambina."

     I desperately wanted to turn away from his hypnotizing gaze but I just couldn't bring myself to it.

                   How could I?

               He had me trapped.

          No longer had those thoughts flashed through my mind than the feel of his mouth on my skin erupt. His tongue latched on my neck and assaulted it like it was nobody's business. I tried so hard to stiffen a moan but was failing terribly as slight sounds escaped my mouth. As his large hands settled on my waist his kisses lowered and kept lowering till his intended destination.

        It was at this moment that I let go and decided to relish the feelings he was trying to ignite in me with great success. My hands itched to rake through his soft looking strands and dig into his scalp as he devoured my body in this empty room.

                      Aaahh

        This man seemed to really be good at his ways because I was ready to melt into his embrace. Stranger or not, I was ready to accept the kind of affection he was about to show me. His tongue set anchor close to my perky breasts and as he lapped on the valley of my sacred privacy, I gave in to my urges and slipped my fingers into his scalp.

                      So soft.

        The torture kept going for a few more seconds before he finally rose back, leaving my hands to fall to my sides. His eyes kept relishing and drinking in my flustered face like it was a masterpiece by Michel Angelo the great. I could feel the tension between us grow thicker by the second with the way his gorgeous eyes drank me in and emotions were bubbling inside of me.

       Was I really ready to do this with a stranger?

        I was about to answer that question when he started dipping in and my heart started to race. This was really happening. His eyes shut, indicating the Obvious and I was barely ready for it. Trying my best not to mess this up, I closed my eyes and awaited the safe landing of an amazing kiss. Soon enough, I could feel his breath on my lips and invitingly parted my lips in anticipation of it.

                     Yess......

       Right when I felt his lips hovering over mine, he dipped lower only to leave the trail of a whisper in my ear like the tease he was.

               "Call me King."