...

ROSETTE

     My jaw literally dropped at the scene in front of me. All the colour on my face drained down an invisible drain. The woman who stood in front of me had her gaze on me, her lip raising into a sneer. The tiny skirt that she wore fit her perfectly while hugging her hips and molding her breasts into perky curves was a satin top. Her face had makeup professionally done, her hair straightened to perfection.

           So much for my self esteem.

    Her eyes roamed around my tiny figure freely, making me conscious of what I was wearing. The high waist shorts I was forced into hugged my butt but clearly didn't compare to the skirt that made her ass quite perky. The satin top she wore put my tank top to shame and my face looked quite boring compared to her beautiful one.

                      Urgh.

     She slowly stood up and with her posture matching her demeanor, strutted towards my direction. Her long legs moved perfectly in the heels she wore, hips swaying and say-shaying majestically. I couldn't help my want to be just like her owing to the confidence she held. Her head was held high while she moved across the room and it was pretty hard to miss the slight smirk edging her face.

This was what Eijah the creep was talking about.

    Some agitating minutes later and she was eye- fucking my husband while I stood there,unable to do anything. I watched as her hands ran through his shirt, going through every muscle holding his perfect body in place.

                     Damn that bod.

     As much as I loathed the feeling, jealousy was all over me. I wanted to slap the living daylights out of her but remembered that it would be repulsive in my case.

      They oh so looked perfect for each other. I should have been happy that there was someone I could swap with but my rebellious side wasn't taking any of that. It was as if I has changed. It was as if I wanted him all to myself. The way her red lips spoke sensual words to him made me rethink the hatred I held for him.

      My husband stood still, his eyes holding rage with which I didn't understand for whom. His fists looked clenched as she ran her hand across his pants, making sure not to miss his groin area. The sight made me want to throw up but it all dissappeared once he reacted. Within a span of one second she was on the floor, butt first. My brows furrowed at the action but a part of me grew joy.

       She held a feeling of hurt in her eyes as she regained her balance, profanities spilling out of her mouth. His eyes were trained on her, his pupils dilated. I had no explanation for his actions and neither did she.

        "Eli baby, what's wrong?"

    Her words were laced with hurt, almost making me laugh out loud.

      "Bitch don't call me that. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Wife's. House."

    Both our eyes were wide at the moment those words slipped out of his mouth.

                    What?

               He just called me his wife.

     I was about to protest when he grabbed her arm and literally threw her out of the house, not giving her a single glance. The doors were closed behind her and with that, everything went quite.

...
I tried. I really did. It's hard😭 someone please tell me how they do it in their books. They are so amazing 😪I wish I was them sometimes. Well..... I still love Stephen James😂and he wouldn't answer my dm but it's okay. One day😼. Don't forget to comment and actually vote or just drop an inbox coz I'm sooooooo bored😫