...

WARNING:
Mature content ahead.

.....

                       ROSETTE

       The silk bed I was sitting on was decorated with flowers all over. It sickened me to know that I was to spend the night with a killer on the same bed. It was pretty obvious to me that it was all a sham and after a while, he would leave me be for some other new girl.

    That's what they all do after all.

    My new husband had been gone for a while, without any explanations as to what he was going to do. The only instructions left for me were to wait patiently for him to return and I did just that. Since the escape incident, I wasn't planning on any other sudden movements. Come to think of it, we never spoke about what happened at the brothel.

     All my thoughts were completely knocked off my brain when the door opened to reveal a bloody Elijah. Blood had stained his shirt, hands, and even face but it was obviously not his. The mere thought of him torturing a victim mercilessly made me gag on my own saliva. The picture seemed clear enough to be real and just made me want to vomit.

      Without any word, he headed into the attached bathroom and made an attempt to clean himself up. I watched him slowly through the open door and tried to read his expressions. He was terrifyingly silent; not giving any hints as to what he would do next. I stayed in my position still wanting to follow the orders for the fear I held was greater than any boldness my will held.

     Just as he was done, he removed his shirt and threw it across the floor. His gaze soon captured mine and I was caught into a trance. Our pools battled to read each other's souls but none came to victory. His eyes held lust and an emotion I couldn't decipher as he glanced down at my attire and that was when my modesty kicked in. I had never worn anything quite revealing while in the presence of a man and that made me conscious about my body.

                   The scars.

        He suddenly got to the bed and in a flash I was underneath him, our tongues wrestling with the other. The kiss was one with dominance but held passion and desire at the same time. My senses were lost and I melted into the kiss like it was meant to be. He nibbled onto my bottom lip asking for entrance and surprisingly, I let him without any struggle.

      His hands roamed around my body, not missing an inch in the process. A suppressed moan escaped my lips as his lips traveled towards my neck, devouring my sweet spot. The pleasure that jolted through my whole body made me want to scream out his name but I knew that it was what he wanted and decided against it.

     Kisses turned into bites as I soon realized he was giving me hickeys everywhere. I tried to object by pushing him off but that only seemed to fuel his desire as he became aggressive. His kisses were hard; they almost threatened to tear my skin. His hands touched, caressed, and fondled with my boobs, teasing my nipples and making me whimper. I had never felt such things.

              I was still innocent.

Shout out to my editor CoffeeAddiction