...

DAMIEN

               He is my brother.

              He is my only family.

             But I just couldn't help it.

      I stared at the screen, watching as the dress she wore slid off her and fell to the floor. Rosette had become Elijah's obsession and mine too. I knew it was wrong but why couldn't I love her too?

          After all, all is fair in love and war.

      Their nuptial night had been a failure somehow, making my joy know no bounds. It was as if the Gods had favored me. It had been one day and two nights since and both of them hadn’t said a word to each other. We both knew she felt nothing for him and wanted freedom but he just had to be fucking stubborn.

           If only he had let her go...

          I could've taken her for myself.....

      I could've given her the world and even more...

      Much more than Elijah could ever give her...

      I sat there, staring at her as she slipped into the water, naked. She was so pure and beautiful. She was a sight to behold. I could already imagine her in my arms......

    There she stood, stripping naked for me. Her porcelain skin was glistening due to the moonlight that shone upon her. She had curves in all the right places, just waiting to be worshipped. The smile on her face was one I would never forget and it was all for me.

    I had waited nights for this and Elijah had finally given up. She had chosen me to save her. It was all magnificent. She slowly crawled her way up the bed and was headed towards me. As she reached my naked self, she lowered her face so our lips were almost touching. She was slowly grinding on me, making me painfully hard. Her face got lower and-

                       "Damien!"

     I quickly jolted my eyes open and sat up; throwing away the panties that belonged to my beloved. I couldn't risk Elijah finding me sniffing her underwear for he would behead me.

     He stood at the door, taking a glance at me before his eyes shifted over to the computer. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to switch it off. He looked confused at the sight of me going through Lilliana's surveillance but thankfully I had a quick response to that.

        "What are you doing, Dameon?"

    The question proved his suspicion as he was ready to think the worst but I didn’t want to give him time to figure anything out. It would ruin all my plans with Lilliana.

   "I was just making sure that she wouldn't try to run away again or try anything dangerous. Aren't you happy that I'm at least putting effort into keeping her with you?"

    He looked apologetic for his thoughts but knew too well that it would bruise his ego so he just kept silent. He quietly nodded and shut the door, leaving me to my privacy. I sighed in relief and turned my attention back to the girl I was ready to betray my brother for.

                      Soon, my Rosette.

I just wanted to ask, was the twist good or bad coz if it was cringe worthy imma have to edit this but for those who have read, voted and commented,thanks so so so much. God bless 💋