...

My eyes cracked open at the blinding lights aspiring to ruin my vision. The pounding in my head made me feel worse as another ache almost made me numb. I slowly turned around, trying to save myself from the visual torture only to come face to face with a handsome devil.

     He looked peaceful as he lightly snored, making his features appealing. The slow rise and fall of his chest indicated that he was still asleep, oblivious of my oogling. The sheet that covered him only secured his abdomen, leaving his broad chest quite bare for me to admire.

     My eyes followed each hill and valley of his abs, my hands itching to touch his bare chest and feel his bulging muscles. I followed the v-line the lead to his junior as it disappeared into the sheets.

        I wished I could see more.

    Unfortunately the sudden urge to throw up overcame me and I rushed to the washroom. I flinched at the feel of cold tiles in contact with my bare skin as I sat down after emptying my stomach.

                  Bare skin?

               Why am I naked?

     I tried to wrack my brain for any memories of last night but only came up in fragments.

     The last thing I remember is getting drunk and pissed at the kitchen then I called on Elijah and he took me to my room-

     My eyes widened as the realization hit me and I slowly stood up, heading to question Elijah. He was awake, staring out of the window and into the fires that surrounded the mansion.

        "What happened last night."

    He turned around to face me, giving me a view of his glory self. Looking me in the eye, his answer came direct, the words I dreaded to hear.

                 "We had sex."

    I felt my legs starting to give out, making me slump to the floor. I knew it would've happened sooner or later but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

       "How could you you bastard. It was the one thing I was holding onto. That was the most sacred thing I had."

       The words left my mouth, coated in pain. The salty tears ran down my cheeks like a flood, expressing the hurt I felt. This only added more to my aching head, making me slightly dizzy but I didn't care.

        How could he do this?

        What if I got pregnant?

    He just stared at me blankly, not caring that I was having a breakdown. I finally slumped to the floor, ignoring the pain I felt throughout my entire body.

       I still couldn't believe it.

    The tears never stopped as Elijah left the room and went about his schedule. He never seemed sorry for what he had done to me, not even comforting me through my breakdown.

              He didn't care.

      I'm just another whore in his life.

     Time passed as I was still in tears, my door locked to give me some privacy. The door was banged various times by the maids but never did I open the door.

                I felt broken.

   Suddenly, the vibration of a phone caught my attention, bringing me out of my trance. I searched for it until I came across Elijah's phone on the bedside table. I slowly picked it up and turned it on only to find a pin code.

               What could it be?

                     Rosette. Of course

     Thankfully, it unlocked and I came face to face with an unknown number. Their conversation see long as I scrolled through their texts but stopped when I got to a rescent text.

    'See you tonight babe, I hope you can finally see that I'm much more worthy of the place beside you than that fool'

      Those words were like shards piercing my heart as I read the last statement over and over again. It wasn't because of the infidelity but because of the words that confirmed my vulnerability and weakness.

        He will soon get rid of me.

   I couldn't let that happen. It was probably likely that I would get pregnant after the previous night and I needed to make sure the child survived.

       I needed to be the queen he wants me to be.

    With that thought, I wiped the tears down, fixed myself and got ready to be the woman he wanted in me.

  Another chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment or even share the story coz we are almost to our goal🎊🎊I still can't believe it's just been a few months  and we are already that far. Thank you so much for the reads amd the support. Happy reading 💋