...

Just as my eyes started to close and the darkness overpowered me, he let go.

                         Seriously?

    I was greatly taken aback by his choice of actions; it was so damn unusual. I had never known the dude was capable of forgiveness let alone mercy. Confused or not, I was so damn happy I was alive so much so, I bent down and kissed the floor whilst still in my coughing fits.  

          The guy up there must really like me.

     With his back turned towards my awkward self and his fingers rubbing his temple furiously, I guessed I was really starting to tick this ticking time bomb off.

                   But still, why?

     It was probably the first time he let someone go. His pride would surely be hurt if anyone found out about it.

        I slowly turned my head to his bent self as I violently coughed around, finally getting some air into my lungs. He had his hands dug into his hair, holding his head and small, almost inaaudible groans leaving those amazing lips that keep tracing my mind. My widened eyes took in his position and wished I could pull him into a tight hug but no, the man was a living nightmare. He only killed and hurt others and definitely was not my type.

       As soon as I calmed myself down a little, he lifted his head and looked at me, his eyes full of regret. This was suspicious. He seemed to be sorry for whatever he had done like I was someone dear to him but sadly, that couldn't be it.

     The dude was definitely bipolar or something.

     His kind never cared for anything or anyone at all. His kind was not one to show remorse or any emotion at that.

     He caressed my face slowly and lightly, making me feel like a fragile little doll. These were the small things that made me think that he had some emotion in him but for the little time we had been in each other's company, he kept ruining it with his moodswings and overeactions.

       Like who honestly holds fine ass girls like me against the wall these days?

        I just wished that I could get out of here.

     The whole damn place creeped the shit out of me and to top it all off, this cynical man kept scaring the guts out of me. His actions kept screwing my head over. He would sometimes act almost lovingly but then, at the snap of a finger, he rained all his anger on me.

              The guy was definitely bipolar.

     The thud of feet snapped me back to reality as I saw him walking out of the room. With all the things that had happened, I hadn't noticed that none of us had uttered a word. It was all done silently, only actions doing the speaking. As if he read my mind, the devil himself turned around, only to say the most unexpected words.

       "You shouldn't be scared of me, mi amore."

......
Elijah's pov.

                    I wanted her.

                  Every piece of her.

       After I had lost control with her,  I disappeared into the brothel for some distraction and space to go with it. Every minute I spent next to that gorgeous vody made me want to devour every inch of it just the way I know she would like.

      She had surely bewitched me .

      I was so infatuated with her.

      Her mere scent sent me over the edge and beyond. Everything about her turned me on and on even more at the thought of her, especially the fear she held in her eyes when I was close to her.

                She fucking turned me on.

       Just then, a waitress in a skimpy skirt bent in front of me, giving me a full view of her peachy ass. Her suggestive smile gave away her desire as I smirked back at her.

           Tonight, I was going to have fun.

      I wanted to get Lilly out of my head because if I didn't, I would head back to that room and deflower her with no mercy. I impatiently groped the waitress and led her away with me, to my room.

              Maybe she could help me out.