...

Was I in heaven?

    The blinding light hit my eyes with a force to be reckoned. I looked around the room only to find white walls staring back at me. The black furniture complimented the decor quite magnificently, making my jaw drop in awe.

    The white door opened and in came a man in in a dark suit, his eyes trained on me.

          He must be God.

    His posture screamed power as his brooding frame was one to intimidate. The way his sharp jawline was carved made me wonder what it couldn't cut through. His ocean eyes were the pair to pull one into their swirl and trap him into it. My eyes ran over his features, doubling over to make sure he was really in my presence.

       "Will you just stare at me forever or is it not satisfactory enough."

     His deep voice sent chills throughout my body as it bounced off the walls surrounding the room. The way his words rolled off hus tongue was quite fascinating but they were the same words that made something click in me.

   " I'm sorry my Lord, do forgive my ignorance and spare me from your fire. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners-"

    The look on his face showed confusion as I recited the only prayer I remembered from childhood, hoping my sins would be forgiven.

      " What are you doing?"

    It was my turn to get slapped on the face by confusion. What was he saying?

      "I'm praying for forgiveness and redemption from you my Lord or are you not the God
Almighty?"

     The deep laughter resided in the room as dimples revealed themselves on his cheeks. I couldn't help it but frown at the action.

      "If I was, what would we be doing here in Romania?"

                  What the hell?

                  Didn't I just die?

      How was that even possible? The woman from earlier shot me square on the head, killing me on the spot. There was no way I could've survived that kind of shot.

    " No she didn't shoot you but I shot her."

                        Oh.

     Wait, how did he know the question in the first place. Did he read my mind?

        "No I didn't Rose."

   His answer was followed by a chuckle, making me narrow my eyes at him. I odly felt like I had seen him before but the thought had vanished as soon as it had appeared.

        "Who are you?"

      He looked at me once, twice, thrice before he let out a huff. His shoulders slumped a little as he rubbed the stubble that had started to grow at his jaw. With what seemed like a final thought, he decided to speak up.

        "I'm Damean, Elijah's brother."

             What in the-