...

I had never expected my life to turn into what it had become. I was currently at a brothel, dressed in skimpy clothes, wearing tons of makeup and my eyes were still bulging from their sockets, taking in the sight.

       I knew that I should have expected a rich mafia lord like Elijah King to have a brothel but a part of me just couldn't come to terms with it. Women were walking around in materials not fit enough to be classified as clothes.

      The way they swung their hips as they walked and flashed their bodies in front of the customers made me cringe; I couldn’t imagine why a woman would ever agree to do that.

     My eyes landed on a particular young girl who was sitting on a man's lap, comfortably riding him while she moved her manicured fingers across his chest. The man, who looked like he was no younger than 30, spoke sweet nothings to her, obviously trying to get her to spend the night with him.

      I was roughly pulled out of my thoughts as a tray full of drinks was placed in my hands and I was pushed towards a table. The table was surrounded by men, both young and old who had their focus on a stripper putting on a show.

      Knowing what I had to do, I hesitantly walked towards the table, trying not to fall as my knees felt as if they were going to buck. My trembling frame made its way across the room and to the table, not missing the whistles that came my way.

       As I served the iced drinks, I caught a glimpse of one particular man who was staring at me lustfully. The smirk that coated his face as he checked me out made me shiver, forcing me to turn my gaze away from him. Even though there were some women around him that were begging for his attention, I still felt his gaze glancing across my body like a prey to its predator. 

     It wasn't until I had finished serving the drinks and was walking away, did he make a move. He crept up to me confidently, pushing away all the other women that came in his way. I tried to quicken my pace but being a klutz, I tripped over my 3 inch heels.

      I could feel the walls starting to close in as he neared me and my breaths became laboured. He finally reached my sitting frame and pulled me up by the waist. His hands were roaming all around my body, not missing any spot that he could access. The disgust I felt was nothing compared to the fear that I held for I knew what was coming next.

      Just before his lips could attack my skin, he was pulled off of me violently and thrown to the ground with a thud. Not even having time to regain his posture blows started landing on him mercilessly. The tattooed hand that I knew oh so well rained blows on him, not even giving him a chance to breathe. It wasn't until I collapsed to the ground did he turn to me and picked me up bridal style. Everyone was left in shock, not being able to take in what had happened.

       He carried me to a bedroom and laid me gently on the bed. My eyes took in the room, instantly liking the sense of decor that came with it. His portraits were littered around the room, showing off just how handsome he truly was.

    Honestly, if he wasn't such a bad man, I would have fallen deeply for him.

      He just kept looking at me, taking in my features once again before he decided to break the silence.

     "You would look so amazing sprawled out on my bed and writhing in pleasure pleasure."

                           What!

Shout out to my editor CoffeeAddiction