...

One hour down.

    The silk dress I wore hugged my curves exquisitely, making me proud of my body for once while the make up I had on complemented my choise of clothes, actually making my eyes pop. It had been an hour since my breakdown, exactly an hour since I resorted to a new me. The words on Elijah's screen continued replaying in my head, each time making my thinking set on showing them the new side of me.

                 They still hurt.

    After my hair had been straightened into perfection, I opened the door, took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. The heels I wore clicked as they hit the floor, confidence evident in my movements. Taking in the fact that I wasn't used to such shoes on my feet, I took my time, making sure I wouldn't trip and fall clumsily.

    The maids that were lurking in the corridors stood and admired me in awe, taking in my new appearance. Some of them even bowed as I walked past them, heading for the kitchen. A glorified smirk took its place on my face, appreciating the respect I was getting for the first time.

     The door to the kitchen was opened for me and all the maids paused what they were doing to pay their respects. A grimace replaced the smirk I had when I caught sight of them playing checkers in the kitchen. Not needing any questions, the guilty party made their way to the front with heads held low.

        "You're all fired."

    The pleasure that overcame me was one I couldn't explain. It felt heavenly to have such authority and power in the palm of my hands, people bearing fear in their eyes as they caught a sight of me.

          Now I know what it feels like.

    The women left instantly, fearing for their lives if they kept standing there. After them, I left the kitchen, prepared to face ny husband in the new form I had taken. All the maids and workers got back to their jobs, not wanting to be the next ones in line.

      A mask of coldness took its place as I rid myself of any emotion. I still couldn't believe how much a change could help me. The way the servants cowered in my presence sent a rush of power through me and I definitely wanted more.

      Just as I neared his office, the heavy sounds reached my ears. I made them out as moans and groans and it was quite clear to me who they belonged to. A pang of hurt took its place in my heart as tears welled up in my eyes but then...

       Why did I care if he was unfaithful ?

    That was a question I couldn't answer but was quick to put on a straight face as my hand reached out to open the door.

         There he was.

         On top of the woman I had come to loath.

          There he was.

           Pleasuring Angela like he never did to me.

     With no words spoken, I got hold of the wide eyed woman and dragged her naked self out of my house. She kicked and thrashed, trying to pry my hands away from her hair but I wasn't taking it. Finally, she landed on her bare ass, glaring at me with no shame left in her.

        "If I ever see you in my house again, I will murder you myself."

       Surprisingly, the words came out strong, no emotions lingering and quite seriously. Her eyebrows furrowed as the talked incoherent words, probably profanities. Closing the door, I let her find her way out of the property and got back to my mission.

         That was just the beginning.

      They were all going to get a piece of the mafia queen.

Finally updated although have been busy lately. I also wanted to announce a new book by ash29090  and although it has just started, it's a promising story. Drop in to her profile for her book if you're interested. Please don't forget to vote, comment or share the story if you can. Happy reading 💋😊