...

I was currently tied up to a bed post dressed in nothing but a small shirt and his boxers as the only thing to shield myself from the cold and his prying eyes. Tears threatened to spill from my tired eyes but no matter how tempted I was, I wouldn't let any drop spill.

                    I couldn't.

                     Not again.

      As all this took place, he stood there, observing me like some predat or to his prey which got me even more agitated. In his hands lay a glass of what seemed like whiskey from which he sipped from slowly, taking his absolute time to relish at my discomfort.

           "Are you a virgin?" he asked, eyes still trained on me and hands gripping the glass almost to the point of shattering it  into pieces.

          "That is none of your business." With my answer direct and straight to the point, I mentally fistbumped myself for not stuttering in my words.

        "You really like testing me, no." With those words, I could instantly tell that the ticking time bomb in my presence was ready to explode and would sure as hell be taking me down with it but being the usual me, I was ready to push him way past his limits.

       " I need to go to the bathroom sir." His eyes bore farther into my skull at my words and I could clearly see the kind of battle he was having within himself but not even that could stop the smirk from reaching my face.

             Plan A in action.

      I was sure that with a little effort, I could bother him into untying me if not throwing me out the window and giving me an opportunity to escape but it sure as hell would take a little more work to get him fuming.

     "I'm giving you two minutes doll."

                       Success!

       Seconds later and I was free from my binds and merrily making my way to the bathroom pointed out to me by Mr creep. The joy I withheld knew no bounds as the smile planted on my face got wider by the second. Freedom!

       "But I'm coming with you." It was then that the smile was slapped off my face by the evil smirk on his sculptured face. I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks at the thought of having an audience as I did my stuff in there. Especially him.

      "Let's go cara, I don't have all day."

      I just stood there dumbfounded and unable to move a muscle at the thoughts that kept filling my mind. To make matters worse, he closed the distance between us in attempt to make me move but instead, it made my carnal desires to awaken. I could smell his musk all around me working hand in hand with his inviting cologne to turn my insides into mush.

                 Damn bastard!

     "I...I...I don't want to go anymore." The heat around my face intensified as a sudden heat was pooling in my lower region. I was sure as hell he could sense my discomfort if not get a sign from my reddened cheeks and his smirk was all the evidence I needed.

    Suddenly, his hands latched onto my skin, causing tingles and sparks to fly at the places he dared to touch. Hot and bothered was an understatement for my condition with his touch making me feel things I had never felt before.

             What's happening to me?

      With no words spoken, soft lips placed feathery kisses down the back of my neck to my collarbone. My breath hitched as the sexual tension lingering between us grew heavier and heavier with each kiss being laid upon me.

                Oh God.

      "Are you sure you don't want to go?" The huskiness in his voice gave me goosebumps as his breath against my skin sent a chill  down my spine and heat to my core.

                   Focus.

      "Stop this." Surprisingly, my voice cane out strong and firm, masking the pure raw desire that was just about ready to consume me. My eyes fluttered shut as his hands danced with my top, daring to dip in and get a grip on my treasure.

      "I never knew you were this delicious tesoro. I might just keep you after all."

                Hold up...

       "What the fuck did you just say?"

     Fuming and ready to rip his head off, I forced his hands off me and turned around, landing a tight slap on his perfectly soft skin. Due to the impact of it all, his head whipped to the side with all his ego following suit.

       " You're shameless if you think I will be staying by your side!"

     It all happened so damn fast, I couldn't comprehend what was going on. Seconds after those words left my lips was I pinned to the wall with his large rough hands latched onto my neck in a deathly grip. His eyes bore into mine and all I could see was the anger that was brewing in them.

         "You. Will. Not. Disrespect. Me. In. Any. Way." All the energy and courage I had left me at one go and all I could register was the fact that I had finally awoken the beast.

o

ffeeAddiction