12°

Many things were going on in my mind at the moment. What if we had something? What if he forced me? What if we kiss? I'm not even sure I wanna have my first kiss when I'm fifteen. I have always wanted to have it on my sixteenth birthday, and I still want that. I've never even dreamt so much about it or thought of the boy that would kiss me, but it looks like something interesting might happen that day.

"You don't have to lock the door, Ash-Asher..." I stammer.

"Do we need interruptions?" He winks at me, and my tummy tightens in knots. He sits on the bed and drops his phone on the bed, so I can see everything on the screen. "So who's gonna begin?"

"You," I respond immediately. I am not even ready to start. He chuckles, and types his name first before typing mine, then clicks BEGIN.

He chooses TRUTH, and I just wait for the question.

When was the last time you dreamed about her?

"Last night." He grins and I hit his shoulder.

"You're joking, right?"

"Play."

I pick TRUTH too, I'm just too scared for a dare.

Do you like to sleep naked?

This guy made the game dirty. I should've known. He looks at me and winks. Yes, I like to sleep with no undies on, but not completely naked. Except I feel hot, but I've never tried that though.

"C'mon. You're wasting time."

"No, I don't."

"You sure?" He pushes himself back, and his hair falls across his face again, then he uses his hand to push it back. How cute...

"Your turn."

This time around, he chooses a dare and I just wait for it...I just wait for it.

Place whipped cream on the favourite part of her body and lick it off.

"No way!"

"You don't even know the favourite part I like the most yet."

Just then, someone knocks on the door and I stand up to open it. It can't be Mom because she doesn't come back till 8 or 9pm, Dad travlled to USA, and Aunt Michelle went out so it's definitely one of those rats.

I open the door and Kayden is there.

"Aunt Michelle is back, but she's relaxing in the hammock. Said you should have this tub of icecream." He raises up the bag.

"Oh...okay, thanks."

"Please tell Asher I wanna play football with him, what are you guys even doing in-?"

I bang the door at his face, but he knocks again. I open the door with a bored look.

"What?"

"Aren't you too boring for him to hang around with?"

"We're reading, Kayden. Please go away!"

He fold his arms and squints. "Are you sure?"

"Bro, stop these questions and go play with your twin." I bang the door and go.

"Lock the door."

"Why?" I go to the bed, ignoring him.

He stands up and locks the door.

"You're contolling me in my house and you know it..."

He shrugs and comes to the bed too, then collects the bag from me.