69°

X-rated scene. +18
If you can't keep up or you don't want want something like this, kindly skip this chapter and wait for the next...or simple go over.

Reader's description is advised.

PG: 18

Dedicated to I_am_Jazzy and succinaa

______________________________________

He kept using his hand to caress her butt and boobs. The usual Karen wouldn't even let him touch her, talk more of him touching her privacy.

"Let's go to my room," he whispers.

They both stood up and he carried her to his room. Meanwhile, Dianne had the chance to stop them but she didn't because she was still shocked by the fact that the wrong people took the spiked drink.

But what could have made them leave the party room hurriedly after their passionate kiss? That was when it dawned on her that she might have taken the Ketamine instead of the cocaine.

"Oh shoot!" She facepalmed herself and checked her bag.

Yeah right. She got the wrong drug and now those two were going to have an intercourse.

"Why are you still standing here? Come on, let's have some fun! Woo-hoo!" Niya dragged Dianne with her while Dianne forced a fake smile while she danced.

In Asher's room, he locked the door and led her to the bed.

For a moment, Karen got to admire the room with black wallpapers and Louis Vuitton designs. But that wasn't her problem now. She wanted him, she wanted their bodies to rub against each other. She wasn't scared if it'd hurt this first time, all she wanted was for them to get to it.

He took off his jacket and shirt and got on top of her, giving her neck and shoulder kisses. She was already getting a hickey.

He took off her heels for her and took his shoes off. She spread her legs for him while he just kept kissing and touching everywhere his hand went to. They were drunk and horny.

She wanted to stop but she just couldn't, and he wanted to stop himself from hurting her but he couldn't force himself. Besides, he took a larger quantity and he was already getting an erection.

His hands slowly went beneath her skirt and kept going up her thighs. She felt sensitive and wet.

Then his hands went over to her underwear and he caressed her clit.

"Asher," she called out in a whisper.

The room's light turned blue, and the chandelier kept spinning round with its own red light. The light turned red, then purple, then pink, then yellow, then orange, then green and back to blue again.

"Shhh..." He kept caressing while her heart thumped against her chest. Next, he moved her underwear to the side and caressed the bare clit.

"Damn, Asher..." she whispered again and gripped the red douvet.

He took off the black thong she was putting on and threw it to the floor, then took off her dress and her skirt. Now she just had her bra on.

He was amazed by the size of her boobs. Yeah, he always knew they were large but he never thought they'd be extra large.

Gladly he unhooked her bra and behold the sight he never thought she would let him see. Karen Andrews, all fully naked in front of him?!

He took her in his mouth and sucked on while she moaned. Next, he got out of his pants and let her suck on him. She did, but she always got to choke on him. Thankfully, she did not throw up. His dick was an extra large and she was scared of it getting into her. She could have stopped but she wasn't in her right senses.

He pushed her on the bed and tried really slow to get into her because she was really tight. He had to give three trials before forcing himself inside her.

She let out a light scream and adjusted on the bed, shutting her eyes real tight.

He was about to thrust when he remembered he needed protection so he pulled out and walked to his drawer to get out a condom- one of those he had collected from her.

She helped him wear it over his skin and they had the night to themselves.

She got tired, but because he took more quantity, he never got tired. His erection wasn't stopping and she had to beg him 'please', but he was so hard, fast, and rough on her.

_______

Her sides hurt a lot when she woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and caught sight of the used condom on the floor. Between her legs hurt a lot and she felt liquid going down her thighs.

I lost it. Mom, I'm sorry.

She never thought she would lose it that way. When she was younger, she only imagined herself getting her first kiss on her sixteenth birthday or when she was already sixteen but now, she lost her virginity when she was sixteen.

He popped my cherry, Mom. We were drunk, she said within herself.

She felt awkward and irritated ny her ownself so she got up and got into the shower, ignoring her sleeping boyfriend. He must have been tired.

She found it hard to wash between her thighs but she did anyways. She got out of the shower after she was done and dressed up. She would wash her mouth in Zara's house. All she did was use the mouth wash to rinse her mouth.

She went back to the room and wore her heels before leaving. The time on her phone said it was 5am.

She called Zara's phone.

"Hey. Where are you?" She asked Zara.

"At the party room. Almost all of us passed out here, I called Zion. She will pick us up in no time. My parents are coming back today so Sheriff went to Ibadan to pick them up. Wait, where are you sef?"

"Doesn't matter, I'll be waiting outside..."

She forced herself to walk properly but one thing for sure was that she wouldn't let Zara know what happened or she would get lectured. Afterall they were drunk and she can't even remember how he looked like when he was naked but she knew she had sucked on him.

After spending one week at Zara's place, she went back home. Her parents were angry about the tattoo so she got banned from stepping out of the house until it is time for her to move into Babcock university where she would study – and that was like seven weeks away.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!

Damn! I'm angry with Dianne for her silly mistake.

Amyways, I didn't know how to write an X-rated scene so a friend of a friend of mine I met on a group chat helped out.

All thanks to her anyways, she isn't a wattpadder or I would have given a shout out but wherever she is, Daisy thank you so fucking much!

So yeah guys...bye!!!!