52°

Asher's POV

Like how the hell does this woman expect me to stop holding Karen's hand? Is she jealous and wants me to us her instead? I can't date an old woman, so I have Karen right now. There isn't even anything bad in my holding hands with my friend. Sorry, my bestfriend.

"Whatever it is that is wrong with you, stop disgracing your father in public. Be like you older brother, nobody ever complained about him when he used to attend this pretigious school!" She tells me.

If only she knows how much Ashton Kennedy Chidozie has changed.

Wait, first time I'm actually remembering my brother's full name.

"So Karen, this is Jalexa Jaturah. Our new student, please take her to UB3 Violet," she tells Karen.

This rude girl again. Jamal's younger sister. I can't believe I once crushed on this girl when I was like seven or eight, and we all lived in New York then.

She was so rude, pompous, sassy...and such a show off. Even though I used to see her in Jamal's house, I don't even talk to her and neither does she. She now feels big 'cause she's thirteen or fourteen. I can't remember her age anymore.

"Sure."

Jalexa smiles as she gets up and follows Karen beside her while I just walk right behind them.

"And this is the library, if you wanna read something. Jamal told me you like discovering new things," Karen tells her as we walk past the library.

And when did Jamal tell her that? Those two don't talk anymore, do they? I clearly warned Jamal to stay away.

"I never knew he did," Jalexa replies. "So you guys still talk?"

Can this little brat keep her mouth shut?

"Urr...So, here's your class." Karen opens the white door.

"Ohh..."

Immediately we step in, everyone scurries back to their seats and the whole class is extremely quiet. I can hear some people talking about me leaving the school and returning but well, as the normal me I am, I ignore childish talks.

Someone hits their hand on the table.

"Class compliment!" The boy orders.

"Gooooddd mooorrnnninnggg Senior Karen and Senior Kennedy!"

I wonder why they are even back from having their lunch early. My grademates don't even go back to class immediately after lunch. Some sleep in the library for an extra period before returning back to class. Well, I guess it's the way of the juniors. By the time they get to senior class, they'll start lacking respect slowly. It happened to us too.

While they greet, Karen moves closer to me and whispers, "Why don't you do an introduction? I bet the girls are dying to hear your voice." She tells me really fast.

"These juniors?"

"Trust me." She winks at me. Wow! Her wink is sexy.

"Okay fine."

"How do you do?" They ask.

"We good. How 'bout you guys?" I ask. Some girls are, as usual, squealing. Like, even these small girls know what it means to crush on someone too? Gawd!