34°

We are in his car, and the AC is about to kill me. Inside of me is shivering but I just pretend outside. This car is so fucking cool and it's the first time I'm entering a Rolls Royce. Thank God he parked his car outside this disgusting farm. If I were to be the owner of this car, I'd drive it on rugs instead of roads, even though the road is tarred and neat.

I don't say anything to him even though I want to ask him when he learnt how to drive.

He looks at me and lets out a sigh, holding the steering with one hand and tries holding my hand with the other.

"Why do you always want to hold me? My hand says it's tired of your skin," I tell him.

He removes his other hand from the steering and places it on his chest.

"Karen, I'm sorry."

"Why?" I don't even still look at him, but I know from side glances that he has self pity in his eyes.

"That I didn't tell you about it. I wasn't so serious at first but it didn't take me a month to figure out that I actually like you.."

Asher just said he likes me?!!!!! OMG! Wow! Sheybi he was doing guy for me?

You can't be my girlfriend, you're too holy. His words rang in my head. So he wants me to be a bad girl huh?

"It means you lied to me on the stair case," I tell him.

"There was partial truth in.."

"It's okay," I cut him off. "Can we go now?"

He smiles at me and now I look at him, without even smiling.

"I must say you always know the best dresses to impress me," he tells me.

"I don't dress to impress," I tell him.

"I know but I always fall in love with your everyday outfit." His big hands cup mine. "Your hands are small and cute. Can I crown you the queen of my heart? I may be holding your hand but I wanna hold your heart forever."

Awkward.

Forget this sass attitude. I like him the most.

"Urr..."

"Do you know how perfect you are for me?" He asks.

"But.." I blush a little. "How am I supposed to know that?"

"It doesn't matter. You're right with me now and that is what makes my heart to smile."

Can he stop talking about hearts already?

Actually, you can keep talking about it. It interests me.

"Thank you," I tell him. He brings up his...wait! Is that an iPhone 12? Kill me! It just got launched like two weeks ago.

This guy is fuckingly damn rich, with bastard money. Like, I don't even have more than 500k in my bank account. Should I should I not ask him how much he has in his account? Lemme just fashe it.

"Okay, look at the camera and say hi."

I use my hands and cover my face. "This is so awkward. Put the camera down, Asher."

"Just say hi. It won't bite," he tells me. "I'll buy you chocolates if you say hi."

"Gosh!" I put my hands down and look away, facing the window. "You can't fool me with chocolates or ice cream dear, put the fucking camera down!"

"Fine, it's down."

"I can still feel it on me."

"I'm damn serious, the camera's not on you anymore." He pulls my arm.