28°

Dianne's coming into the bus now and Zara throws her leg out, making the silly idiot trip.

"Hey! What's your problem?!" She asks in that sing-song voice of hers.

"What's doing this one? Is it me that did you?"

Lol, Zara is funny at times.

"You know you intentionally threw your leg out!" Esther adds.

"Who put your mouth? Just help your Queen up instead of looking for who to blame," Aina says.

"If you want trouble, you'll get it," Dianne snaps her fingers at us and leaves, making me wonder why she's mischievous.

Zara turns to us and gives that evil smirk. "She'll do nothing other than rant."

"Totes."

"Absolutely," Aina adds.

After twenty minutes have passed, some girls start looking out through the window, and waving.

"Karen, you're so strange ehn," Aina tells me.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why you con sidan near window? See as everybody dey look outside, you jus dey busy with phone," she replies. This girl can speak pidgin sha, I can't speak for long.

She stretches her neck and gasps. I look out too. It's those guys. Those F4. There are occupying two Rolls Royce and I wonder why they've come with...bouncers? Bodyguards?

"What are they feeling like?" I ask.

"Hey, look! Jamal's waving at you," Aina tells me. I look at him from the wound down window and wave back. And wait, his lips became pinker? He dyed his hair and it's now dark blue and faded black at the edge. Ouuu! Have I been blind or did his curly hair become longer than Asher's? Okay, lemme blink. *Blinks severally*

He types into his phone and mine beeps.

You look really cute. Wanna join us? They can always stop the bus for you to switch.

I catch Aina trying to peep into my phone.

"Shey you have iPhone11 pro max, what's your business with XS max nii?" I tell her.

"I just wanna know what you guys are..."

"Well, it's none of your business," I say and turn off my phone then look out through the window and mouth, "I'm okay" to Jamal and give a thumbs up. He nods too. Just why did my eyes meet Asher's? He winks at me with a smirk.

Wait, why do they have new looks? Jamal has a dark blue hair while Asher has his own in gold? Yuck! I hate it.

Nah, baby. You love him and his hair so freaking much.

Lemme nor lie. It's dope.

"Karen abeg na, just shift small lemme see my Fabian," Aina tells me.

"Chai! Girl you dey beg o!" Zara scrunches her nose up.

"Abeg na."

Girls can beg ehn.

I move for her and connect my phone to the Airpod. What I need right now is music. Abuja is a far distance from Lagos, but thank God our bus is moving really fast.

°°°°°♥°°°°°

"Wake everyone sleeping! We are almost there!" Mrs Tolu announces. I tap Aina and Zara who are dosing already. I've been awake for like thirty minutes now. Can't believe I slept on a chair for eight hours. But this journey long sha.