Prologue

Hindi biro ang mawalan ng taong minamahal. Lalo na kung ang taong ito ay naging malaking parte ng buhay mo. Sabi nila may mga tao talagang dumadaan lang sa buhay natin para turuan tayo ng leksyon. At siguro nga ay totoo ito dahil walang sino man ang may kakayahang manatili. Lahat tayo ay lilipas at dadating ang panahon na kaylangan nating mamaalam.

A begining has always an end. And when that end has come, whether you want it or not, you will be left with no choice but to accept that fact.

But life is just a cycle. After the end, a new chapter will start again. They said, when a window starts to close, there will be an open door. And when someone enter that open door it's his choice if he will accept her in his life again.

After the painful war of his past, and after the bleeding wounds that cause by someone who left him, would he risk his already broken heart again? Hoping and wishing that maybe this time he will finally have his peace and happy ending after the tragic love story of him from behind?

Author's Note:

This is the Book 2 of Her Broken Promise. My sister requested a part two of Damon's love story because she told me that she is so lonely at the ending of book one. So that's why I made another one. If you didn't read the Book 1 yet, it's good for you if you read that first before you read this Book 2 to understand what really happens to Damon. And again, this story was made by a not professional writer. Please bare with my flaws. Typograhical and grammatical errors will be encountered. But I hope that you will still love this story.

Enjoy reading💜

Let's spread love rather than hates!💜

I dedicate this Book 2 to my sister who requested this. Joana Grace aka African Girl.

xyvil_keys