WTBSC 1

Angel?

Third Person's POV.

All the employees are automatically bowed their head when they saw the Boss of the company. The man wearing a beige tuxedo and white expensive polo inside, that hugged his masculine chest and a golden Rolex watch in his wrist makes all the people that saw him suffocate using his handsomeness and overpower of being a Callego. Every steps that he make are suprassing the whole place with his own authority. And everyone can't help but to admire the greek god in front of them. Because it's none other than Damon Bryle Callego the CEO and the President of his own company the Callego Royale Construction Firm.

He straight to the Presidential elevator together with his secretary, Adolfo. The elevator attendant automatically press the 50th floor where the President's office are. And as the elevator open's, he straight to his office and sit to his swivel chair and put his hands in his lips and play it. He always do this everytime he's thinking. It becomes his manerism after all.

While sitting in his swivel chair makes him look more matured and handsome. His chin until to his ears has a flimsy beard that makes him more manly. His nose becomes more pointed, his brows are so thick and black as charcoals, his brown tantalizing argentine eyes are become so deep and hard to resist. That once you look at it you will be helplessly fall in love with him. While his lips are as red as crimson blood that makes every woman become thirsty and disquiet to taste his lips.

10 years had passed and he is now one of the most successfull Engineer not only here in his own country but all over the Asia and Europe. He already build the most famous Sky Scraper in London, a National Museum in Spain and his last famous project that makes his name more resonant is the Clock Tower in New York. In the age of 31 he almost had everything. The name, power, money, and even a perfect face and a perfect family. But all of this is nothing for him because he's still alone. He doesn't have a wife and a kids yet that he always dream of. Everytime they asked him why he is still single he will just always say "I can't find another woman that is too sweet, too kind, too beautiful and too innocent than her". It becomes his famous line when it comes to woman and love life.

The door open's ouf of the sudden and it create a sound inside his office that makes him stop from thinking. A guard is pulling out the woman to leave his office. He perflexedly stare at the woman who enter his office that is now catching her breath and wearing a crumpled and messy coat and polo together with her ripped pensil cut skirt and bare dirty feets. The ripped looks like a slit to her skirt that revealed her legs that was so white as paper.

He stare at her face. She looks so familiar. The curly lashes, long jet black hair that reach her waist and her angelic face. She reminds of someone that is really special to him.

His Angel.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" He said to the intruder in his office.

"I'm sorry. Ikaw ba ang presidente ng kompanya? Please tanggapin nyo ako kaylangan ko ng trabaho! Hindi ako tinanggap sa HR! Pakiusap bigyan mo ako ng trabaho. I need a job!" The woman said and walk towards his table.

"Miss you need to get out. You are tresspassing. You are disturbing the President." His secretary said and forced the woman to leave the office.

"No let him Adolfo." Damon said to Adolfo to let the woman talk to his Boss.

"Tell me something about yourself." He seriously said.