Chapter 3

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"What the HELL does that mean?" I yell at Paul

"What the HELL does that mean?" I yell at Paul. He shook his head at me and held up his hands. What did he mean by that? And then it hit me. He had told me that she was in a lot of pain for a few weeks but the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. We were the cause of all her pain. She felt all of our pain.

"When I phased it caused her body to hurt. She could feel the pain I went through. I think it is because she is my sister." Paul says about to cry. "With Jared she went through all of it. She said that she felt like her body was being ripped apart on the nights she would see Jared's paws. I think it is because..." Paul said but I cut him off.

"Because I was meant to imprint on her." I finished what Paul was saying. He nods his head and sighs. Sam is just sitting there looking between us. I can't help but feel sad at what she has been through because of us.

"We need to talk to the elders about this. Has Davina told anyone about this?" Sam says/ asks.

"No! She thinks she is going crazy and that me and dad will lock her up!" Paul says, rubbing his face with his hands. Sam nodded his head.

"Jar! I need to ask a favor. Can you hang out with 'D' for a little while tonight?" Paul asks me.

"Yeah of course I can!" I say with the biggest grin on my face. Sam laughs, Emily has a sweet smile on her face. Paul just shakes his head at me. I mean she is my imprint. Like I wouldn't go and be with her whenever I can.

Sitting on the couch finishing up watching The Goonies, I order the pizza that my brother has told me to order

Sitting on the couch finishing up watching The Goonies, I order the pizza that my brother has told me to order. 5 pizzas seems like a lot to me. But my brother can eat his weight in pizza. Looking through the movies again when there is a knock on the door. Moving over to answer the door. Just hoping it wasn't Jake. Hoping it was the pizza guy but I found Jared instead.

"Hey Jar! Since when do you knock here?" I say with a laugh. Jared gives me a sheepish smile. "Will come on in." I say moving aside to let him in.

"How are you doing... I mean with the nightmares?" Jared asks, looking at the floor. I always found Jared to be cute. But knew nothing could ever happen between us as he was my brother's best friend.

"I am doing ok! I talked with Paul about them and he doesn't think I am crazy, so that's all that matters to me." I say with a sad smile he nods his head. "I have pizza coming and I was looking at what to watch. Do you want to pick something out?" I asked, a little nervous.

"Yea sure. Your brother has warned me that you are not allowed to watch any scary movies." He said with a little laugh. "Can I ask how long this round of nightmares have been going on?" Jared asks, moving a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Last night was night six... So if the pattern stays the same tonight will be the last night. Until the next one." I say with an uneasy smile, as Jared pulls me into a hug.

"You know I am here for you if you ever need me..? Right?" He says, kissing my forehead still holding me.

"I know Jar! Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek, as there is a knock at the door. "That would be the pizza!" I say stepping out of Jared's empress and walking to the door. I stopped as I thought I heard a growl. I shook my head and opened the door again. Before I could pay the guy Jared handed him money.

"I got this!" Jared said and took the pizzas for the guy. I shook my head at him and laughed.

It's 3:30 in the morning and I am making my way back to my house

It's 3:30 in the morning and I am making my way back to my house. God I hope Davina is ok. Jared said he was going to stay the night just in case Davina had another nightmare. I didn't have the heart to tell him that she would. Phasing back and putting on clothes. I am walking through the back yard. Something feels off to me, looking around the house nothing is out of the ordinary. Walking inside I see Jared on the couch holding Davina in his arms. I let out a small growl.

"Dude!" I say flicking Jared in the head. When I hear a whimper come from Davina.

"She's been doing that for an hour now... I think it is the nightmare. We fell asleep not touching and I woke up to her screaming no in her sleep. Once I touched her it became a whimper. So I moved us so I could hold her. Nothing else happened." Jared says with his eyes still closed.

"Ok! You have Patrol in 20 minutes, you should eat something before you go!.. Hey Jar, thanks for staying with her." I say moving to the kitchen.

"It's no problem, It gave us time to talk. She told me about the nightmares." Jared says with a sad smile on his face before giving her a kiss on her forehead. I nod my head at him. I know Jared wants to be close to Davina now that he imprinted on her. Sam said it can be painful if you stay away too long. I want to imprint, to have that love that Sam and Emily have that Jared and Davina will have one day, but then again I don't want to. I want to be free to choose who I get to be with. I hear Davina whimper again a little louder this time as I walk out of the kitchen with some pizza.

"How bad has it been?" I ask Jared, digging into my food.

"Besides the screaming at the beginning, it has been just whimpers." Jared says with the biggest grin on his face as Davina cuddles more into his chest. I huffed at them.

"Don't get any ideas! You said you would take it slow with her!" I say with a snarl.

"I know and I will. It's just that my wolf likes it when she touches me." Jared says, putting his head next to Davina's.

"Well your wolf better realize that she is my baby sister and I will kill for her if you hurt her." I say with a growl. "Cause my wolf wants to keep her safe." I said with anger. My wolf is clawing to get out and protect my baby sister from any and all harm.

"I know man... You don't need to worry and neither does your wolf." Jared says with a chuckle as he gets up and grabs some food. Coming and sitting down next to Davina and eating. "When do you think we should tell her about all of this?" Jared asks, looking down at 'D' sleeping.

"I don't know... Let's talk to the elders first and go from there." I say looking over at my baby sister sleeping. When she sits up all of a sudden breathing heavily.

"Embry?" She says looking really confused. Jared growls at her saying another man's name and I just chuckle.

"What was that baby sister?" I say looking at Jared who looks pissed still.

"The nightmare, it was about Embry!" She says almost breathless. Jared turns to her and moves hair out of her face as stroking her cheek. It almost calmed her down at once. Me and Jared share a look of concern with one another.