iii

"UGH FUCK," YOU COMPLAINED while trying to look over your shoulder, hoping you could see how big the stain was. imagine walking around with a stain on my ass, that's loco. you were now walking to the office as you tried your best to hide the stain on your butt, though you didn't know which part it was. pushing the glass doors open, your co-workers greeted you, some even glared at you. what is wrong with these people? am i that blessed you be glaring at me like that?

reaching the ceo's office, you walked in, opening the door by pushing it with your back since your hands were full. successfully entering the blonde's office, you made your way towards armin's desk, placing his latte on the hard surface. "here, sir. god, something shitty happened," you said, muttering to yourself the last parts of your statement. however, armin had heard it.

"what happened, y/n?" he asked you, his eyes searching for your own as you looked away. his hand was gripping the latte you had bought for him at the café he had told you about though, he let go seconds after as he stood up from his chair and towards the wide window of his office, overlooking the miniscule view of the city. heaving a deep sigh, his eyes roamed the buildings that could be seen from up above the thirteenth floor.

you facepalmed your head with the hard surface of your desk, thinking that today was just not your day. first was the blind date hange set up you couldn't say no to. second was, you were late to work just because of that. third, you kept redoing your work as you always kept making mistakes. why am i even a perfectionist? being a perfectionist and a procrastinator at the same time isn't a nice combination. fourth, getting a cupcake stain on your beige pencil skirt. and fifth, that you don't know yet.

"ugh," you softly groaned, "the stain's not that bad. why am i even freaking out?"

armin turned to look at you, "hey, uh, y/n? you okay?" he asked you that question once again as he couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable, distressed, and unfocused you were. this wasn't you at all since you were all cheery and smiling while finishing your tasks at a normal pace without redoing it over and over again.

looking wide-eyed at the concerned, young ceo who was standing a good few meters away from you, you tried to dismiss his question as he never stopped his worried queries about your being. sighing in defeat, you replied, "well, it's just that, a lot has happened," you paused, picking up a few papers that you have stacked before departing for the small pastry shop approximately an hour ago, "but, i'm good, really. i'll finish these today, i swear," you said, trying to convince both you and armin that you could. thinking about other happy matters would definitely help me, right?

armin didn't seemed convinced however, he knew too well that if he kept pestering you about how you were doing, he'd piss his secretary off; and that's the least he wanted to happen in a day. he never wanted you to resent him just for something he wanted to know. he replied with an 'alright, i'm counting on that' in the best optimistic tone he could muster, walking back to sit on his comfy chair as his eyes were fixated at the cup of latte resting on his desk.