ø.

"HOLY SHIT, I'M MURDERING you, eren jaeger!" you exclaimed after you've awoken from your nap. the white bright ceiling of the hospital room had welcomed you, and so was the excruciating pain you've felt in between your legs.

your husband stood beside your hospital bed as he just sheepishly smiled at you. "our baby's handsome, don't you know that?" he told you, trying to change your mood though it wasn't seeming to work. you were pissed at everything.

"i know," you nonchalantly replied, "of course he'd be handsome. it's in my genes," you added, stating matter-of-factly.

eren had chuckled. "then why'd you say you'd murder me?" he asked in between laughs.

you had only spared him a glance with your hues holding anger. "it's because you're just there standing and shit, not even going through hours of fucking painful labor," you continued, "did you even know that they've teared my pussy until my ass so that the baby could normally be delivered?! i can't even urinate without hissing in pain."

"oh, our baby's also pretty okay," eren spoke, not even giving a fuck about what you had just said to him, "has exactly 10 toes and fingers, and doesn't have any abnormalities," he added, ending his statements with a reassuring smile.

you didn't want to be seen by him that you've calmed down. after all, pregnancy and giving birth was 10 times more difficult than for men not being able to jerk off, and you just wanted to get your point across that women are warriors and should be seen as queens ー men's equals.

the pain you felt in between your legs was one hell of a nuisance. the stitches felt excruciating painful every time you'd sit up, stir in your sleep, or use the restroom.

"so, are you okay now, y/n?" your husband softly asked you. the way he spoke so gently and his teal green hues holding very concern for your being made you feel quite guilty for throwing a tantrum minutes ago when all eren did was to be there for you.

"i- no," you denied, turning your face away from him to not see through you. you heard the toilet flush from the restroom and out came your 7-year-old daughter, kiana. as she had exited the restroom and skipped her way towards you, you could evidently see how happy she was.

"mommy! mommy! you're awake!" she exclaimed, attempting to hug your form from the side, "i'm not alone anymore," she added. you knew what she meant with that, and your heart couldn't help but melt at her words. she's longed for her family to be complete wherein she had a mother in her life and a sibling to be with her, and now she's had it.

you had softly laughed at that and patted her head, trying to not move too much or you'd end up screaming in pain again due to the stitches. the small interaction you've had with kiana, eren had observed all of it. he was more than happy to see you and kiana, and excited to welcome an additional member to your family.