xix

WEARING A SUNDAY DRESS ー just because hange had forced you to ー on a saturday morning, on a date with the motherfucking handsome german, eren jaeger; and now the two of you were here in an amusement park

WEARING A SUNDAY DRESS ー just because hange had forced you to ー on a saturday morning, on a date with the motherfucking handsome german, eren jaeger; and now the two of you were here in an amusement park. you've always been the type of person who could be dragged around and went wherever so as long as you had fun ー and safe, too.

the sunlight from the sun wasn't that harsh, considering that it was still ten in a cloudy morning. the place was quite packed with teenagers and their friend groups spending the day together, as well as people, in most likely their twenties, having fun and making new memories. laughs and faint chatters from people around you two could be of earshot, as well as a few frightened and excited screams of those who rode on the rollercoaster from a good distance away.

your vision of the quite busy amusement park came out to be in slow motion as the sounds from your surroundings turned out to be muffled as your heartbeat had overtook almost every single organ of your body right now. the little girl, kiana jaeger, wasn't here with the two of you since hange said that it would be nice if it was just you and eren out on a date ー alone ー at least once in a while to further strengthen the relationship as she really hoped for you two to end up with each other.

"hey, y/n?" eren called out your name whilst holding your hand out of the blue as he practically led you both to the middle of the park, asking you on which ride you two should go on first.

you, you answered in your head. calm down, y/n, stop that shit.

"oh, i wouldn't mind," was eren's smug reply. unbeknownst to you, you've actually said that out loud ー loud enough for him to hear you as he smirked at your answer. "wanna just leave this place and go somewhere else?" he added, being the great tease that he is, as you stood there confused.

you eventually furrowed your brows, confusion written all over your face as you slightly tilted your head to the side. "what? what do you mean?" you asked him, hoping that he would clear the evident cloud of confusion looming over you.

eren chuckled, slightly shaking his head in the process. "you said something along the lines of fucking," he told you as he was walking with you side by side towards a certain food stall you've set your eyes upon.

"hm?" you paused, turning to face him, "stop being delusional, eren," you told him, attempting to cover up the mistake you've committed moments ago as a faint blush had risen to your cheeks thus tainting them with a shade of a reddish pink. you had held your head low, trying to cover up the blush with your h/c locks, wishing that he had not noticed anything. "what would you want to eat then?" you added, changing the topic of this conversation.

he thought for a moment as your eyes averted to the ice cream in front of you, targeting double dutch.

"hm, maybe you?" he replied, sounding as if he wasn't certain of his answer ー in all reality, he was 89% sure of that ー a smirk crept up onto his lips as your head turned to face him, e/c hues piercing through his own.