xxxvi | r18

the whole chapter isn't entirely r18 since the first part is the event we've all been waiting for.

i would just put [r18 starts] when that part's come up.

thank you for supporting me thus far :')
i love y'all so much that i might just hand out my unlimited supply of eren's lice (my everyday dinner). lmfao

°°°

CHURCH BELLS HAD RUNG as the birds flew in groups in the sky and the afternoon sun shone brightly as its rays had illuminated many cities around the world. here you were now, outside the wide church doors as you patiently waited for the faint music of the organs to play ー your cue.

it has been estimated a year after eren had proposed to you, but it felt like it happened just yesterday. with your heart palpitating within your chest and hands sweating in nervousness as you held the bouquet of flowers, you quite thought you weren't ready at all. the past months too, you've been communicating with mikasa's cousin, levi ackerman, and spending some time with him as well.

you learned that levi didn't really care who mikasa ended up with, but that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't actually give two fucks. he does, subtly showing it through his actions and a few 'how are you's' when their paths were to cross. and one thing that you had kept in mind was that he was a soft and kind person behind a hard and nonchalant persona.

it was a new day with the sun nowhere to be seen as it hid in the clouds. you were now walking with eren to a restaurant levi had mentioned he said you'd meet. hand in hand, you couldn't help but smile to yourself as you took each step closer to your destination.

"what are you smiling for?" eren asked, sparing you a glance, a teasing smile had graced his features. "thinking of me when we're together?"

scoffing, you replied, "first off, i'm thinking of levi, not you." a lie.

"why would you think of that old man?" your fiancé said, his facial expression dropping and his tone of voice softening.

"he's cool, if you ask me," you continued, "his personality is better than yours," you teased, knowing that that triggered eren somewhere.

however instead of considering that an insult, jaeger had thought of something as a smirk was, soon, plastered on his features. "you'll see once we get there," he spoke, teal green hues fixated on a random car a few distance away and you couldn't get what that meant. a quickie? lmfao no.

standing in front of huge glass doors, you pushed them open before stepping in and mentioning levi's surname to the waitress attending by the entrance.