vi

YOU STARED AT THE man in front of you, shocked at what you just heard. did i hear that right? what the actual fuck? you swore to yourself that it was already a turn off for this guy for saying such straightforward and inappropriate things just after the first meeting, and most especially in public. a big pervert alright.

"what? fuck?" you asked the male all the while furrowing your eyebrows; your chest was exploding with mixed feelings as you patiently anticipated for his reply.

he only smiled at you, "huh? but as i said, you want a cup?" he reiterated his question as your cheeks blushed a crimson red for assuming that he had said something so lewd in a fancy restaurant, and of course for what you thought of him just moments ago. you just wished to be thrown in a hole right now where everyone would just temporarily forget that you ever existed. you were cringing, remembering that you had a mental note that it was already a turn off for no other than eren jaeger.

"uhm, earth to y/n?" he worryingly asked you, your eyes were just blankly staring at him while the waitress that approached your table who offered you glasses of water, hoping that it would allow the both of you to extend your patience, waiting for the food to be served, just patiently waited there near your side.

you squeezed your eyes shut for a mere millisecond and stuttered, "u-uh, a cup. r-right, i w-would want one."

the pretty waitress smiled at your response as she placed a glass of water on the red fabric of the table just near your eating utensils. you immediately gripped the glass as you drank the water in it, trying to calm yourself down and to forget about what you just heard ー what you totally misheard, embarrassment embracing you lovingly.

eren somehow did the same thing as he eyed your every action. he was just worried what happened to you since you just stuttered and blushed really out of nowhere. he watched as your eyes awkwardly looked around the room as you gently put the almost empty glass back down.

ting!

you fished for your phone, deciding to check who just messaged you.

hange
hope you both are doing okay hehe
and oh, if you both decide to level up,
don't forget to use a condom, okay?
or maybe that's not needed anymore
you basically did say that 'fucks me' sentence a while ago.
good luck bb~
and oh, say hi to german hottie for me
received 19:13

oh god, why would hange be like this? you thought, sighing as you read through your best friend's messages.

looking up from your phone, as you left the brunette on read, you said, "hey, eren. hange just wanted to say hi. a weirdo indeed."

he cocked an eyebrow with a faint 'hm?' as he focused his eyes on you. "when?" he asked as he gripped the table napkin and bringing it close to his mouth as he wiped something off.