v

"WHAT?! HOLY WALLS. WHAT'S with this traffic?"

you heaved a long breath, "yay! okay, let's do a u-turn and cancel this whole thing, hange. fuck that dude," you suggested, hoping she would actually do it.

"what?," she asked you in disbelief, "he's waiting there and you're just going to ditch this date i've worked so hard for? nu uh, y/n. you're attending. i swear to god, i have this feeling that you'd end up together," she added. you could swear you saw her eyes shimmering with excitement and enthusiasm. you sighed in defeat, the hopeful feeling you had seconds ago dissipated ever so quickly. you reached for your phone as you decided to pass the time scrolling through your twitter news feed. it's full of political stuff again which i don't mind. i love signing up petitions.

the brunette beside you kept clicking her tongue, checking the time on her wristwatch, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, and the cycle continues as she waited for the traffic lights to light up with green again. 5 seconds, 4, 3, 2,...

"and 1! yes!" she exclaimed as she excitingly stepped on the pedal, allowing the car to move forward too quickly, causing you to accidentally let go of your phone as it fell to the vehicle floor.

you stared at her, annoyed, as you crouched down to pick up the device. "hange! careful, you're going to kill me before someone actually fucks me," you scolded the brunette beside you as she erupted into a fit of laughter at your complaint.

she occasionally turned to look at you for a few seconds, saying, "so, you really are looking forward to that?" a smug smirk playing on her lips as her eyes were now glued, once again, on the road.

"what the- nevermind. suit yourself, bitch," you replied as your form slumped into the comfy passenger seat as your e/c hues turned to look up front, seeing couples here and there either walking on the sides with their arms or hands laced, or sharing a cup of ice cream, settling on the bench. ew, too much pda. your vision now of the world came out as the motion filter on picsart as hange increased the speed of the car you both were in. you honestly wanted to tell her to slow down, however choosing not to, knowing full well she's not listening to any of what you're going to say. you were just sitting there, internally praying that you'd be able to walk out of her car in a good state.

"hey, y/n? we're almost there," she informed you, "more or less, we'll be there in less than 5 minutes," she paused, "3 to be exact."

you only hummed in response as you continued scrolling through twitter.

-

eren was still waiting in solitude as he kept checking the time on his wristwatch. he was worried if something happened to kiana or petra as he was here, warming up the chair with his butt. he knew that kiana was a handful at times to the point that his own daughter pissed him off. now, he was hoping the little girl was in her best behavior as another person was looking after her. to say he was tired of waiting was the exact definition of what he was feeling at the moment. with a frustrated sigh, he stood up from his seat, deciding to just leave and inform hange later about his departure.