xxii | r18

tw // abuse, sexual assault, knock-out drugs

viewer's dicretion is advised

it's okay, for those who aren't comfortable, to skip this chapter. i'd be posting a chapter that would continue on the with the story containing a little summary of this part so you wouldn't miss a thing.

°°°

"HM, I DON'T KNOW YOU," was all the blonde man had said, smirking, before you had lost consciousness after he had placed a handkerchief over your mouth

"HM, I DON'T KNOW YOU," was all the blonde man had said, smirking, before you had lost consciousness after he had placed a handkerchief over your mouth. you had no idea now what happened after that, but all you knew was that your mind had become fuzzy and a lingering question was stuck in your head.

-

"fucking listen, you brat," was what the raven-haired male from the other end of the call had said to the german he was speaking with.

eren sighed as he nonchalantly hummed in response to levi, wishing he'd continue with what he had to say sooner so he could go back to where kiana and you were.

"i know it's a saturday today," levi paused, "but there are matters that we must discuss immediately. if you could put your ass down here in my office this instant, the better."

ackerman hasn't even said yet what he wished to say regarding office matters ー as he had said it to be, so this left eren confused and slightly intrigued at the same time. "i would love to put my ass down there this instant, sir, but if you may excuse me. i still have a girl to drop off at her home since you know," eren had tried to politely decline, internally hoping levi would agree and move this urgent of a meeting to monday ー a normal work day.

the ebony-haired male clicked his tongue through the phone, soon sighing in defeat right after. "i don't wish to know what you two did or whatever relationship status you are in now and with whoever, you idiot," levi continued, "so as long as you healed." levi mumbled those last few words under his breath. after all, he was mikasa's cousin and knew exactly what the german had went through, so hearing that made him happy for him though he refuses to show it.

"are you done now or what?" eren asked him as the calling end had been silent, quirking his eyebrows as he did so.

"shut up," levi responded with a click of his tongue right after, "get your ass up early this monday." and with that, the raven-haired male ended the call as eren had tucked his phone into his pockets as he headed back to the ice cream stall since you and kiana decided to wait for him there a few minutes ago. he had to walk far away from you, into a place that's quiet and quite secluded so there'd be no interruptions when his boss had called for god knows anytime he could be given cleaning duties and told to scrub every single corner of levi's office spotless and shiny. i hate that.