xxxiv

CHECKING THE TIME ON your phone, it has been approximately later than 10 minutes after eren had excused himself to use the restroom

CHECKING THE TIME ON your phone, it has been approximately later than 10 minutes after eren had excused himself to use the restroom. with his phone left sitting on the table, there was no way you could call him. heck, who calls someone when they're aware they've excused themselves to pee?

so, you rested your chin on your hand and sighed shortly, not knowing what to do now that you have certainly no one to talk to; even petra and kiana weren't back with you.

the hall was filled with elites interacting with one another, probably talking about their businesses or maybe the latest lv cross body bags ー surely not anything you could keep conversing for so long. so, you sat on the chair, bum hurting for sitting all this time. what was there to do aside from warming this chair up with my ass?

eyes wandering around the hall, all you could do was look at one person to another and sigh softly ー the cycle continues. there was nothing you could do, i guess?

your thoughts were scattered everywhere as they jumped from hange to basically anyone you could think of; and one was your boss, armin arlert. a thought had popped up in your head and that was to talk to armin even just for a few minutes to pass time, so you messaged eren to notify him of where you had gone to in the room so as for him to not worry.

clown
yo
i'll be heading to armin first
bc ur ass is taking soooooo long and am so awkward sitting here alone
you know where to find me ehe
or just call me, oki?
sent 19:36

after sending your message to the german, you turned your phone screen off and gripped it quite tightly as you, soon, stood up from your seat to head to where armin was. however, just as you had been back on your feet, levi's secretary, jean kirstein had neared you as a smile had graced his features. "hey," he said.

"uh, hi?" you replied, quite shocked to see him standing in front of you and popping out nowhere, "what's up?"

the light ash-browned hair male had kept a smile on his face as he replied, "come with me. there's a place i'd like for you to see." at his words, you were confused since you only had hung out twice with the horseface and he's taking you to somewhere now? plus, eren had told you the same line minutes ago.

you kept thinking about it, thoroughly processing everything that's occurred. if jean were to take you somewhere, maybe you'd consider if it'll be some place near the hall and for only a good few minutes away. however, if you do agree, eren might be back and wonder where your ass went. so, you decided to ask kirstein for clarification.

"hm, where to?" you asked, "since eren, yeah, quite said the same thing. and he was pretty serious, makes me wanna know what it is."