xxv

"DON'T EVER THINK THAT you could get away from me, y/n, with a bunch of policemen decorating my front yard," zeke announced from a few meters behind you, his form holding on to the doors of the stairways that lead to the room underground his home

you looked over your shoulder and towards his direction as the same feeling of fear started to fill your heart, once again. however, in a split second, your mind had became fuzzy and you, soon, fell unconscious with the roaring gunshot ringing in your eyes as it was the last thing you had heard.

-

death.

it was inevitable.

flames of life now went out, like water had splashed and washed all over it as the well illuminated place filled with laughters and joyous memories had danced for the last few moments before eternal rest.

darkness had taken over, consuming the once well-lit place as an opening by the end of the path had shone blinding light, causing that one woman walking down the path to cover her eyes with her dominant hand.

.

life.

life was a hell of a rollercoaster ride.

memories both good and bad had occurred as different companions rode along on the same ride, with that same woman. a whirlpool of feelings forming inside her chest as she heaved a deep relieved sigh once her foot had stepped on the vast field of fresh green grass with butterflies and all kinds of animals, that seemed as if were taken out straight from a fairytale, flew around gracefully.

hues looking up to the sky, the baby blue color of the morning canvas embraced her as the soft gushing of the wind sang throughout the meadow-like place. she smiled as though she had experienced epiphany, looking forward to the next life to come whilst breathing in the fresh scent of the cool wind as it filled her lungs.

she loved so many people, and she was happy knowing that they, too, had treasured her just as same way she had cherished them.

love was amazing.

it was an emotion that every one was free to feel as they could show them in various, unique ways.

eros.
agape.
philia.

was there really any specific reason to break down 'love' into three main types?

family.
spouses and children.
friends.

was there really any reason for that woman for you to just look back at those memories you've shared with them? was it okay to leave?

what if we gave in to the warmth we had shared before?

could it have changed something?