16: Plan

Though he is very sure he wanted to keep this kind of 'relationship'—if it could even be called as that—with Lilac, he's still hell-bent on seeing her. But he doesn't plan on doing anything to remove the current animosity between them. He even decided to make better use of it and keep acting like he hates her. He can't have a repeat of everything that happened back in his world.

With that decision in mind, he started seriously analyzing the situation, the silence of the apartment greatly helping. This is the reason why he chose to be alone for a few days; he got so many things to do, to confirm and to investigate about. He doesn't want to risk having the members feel suspicious after they suddenly barge into his room back at Haneul's.

He hated studying all his damn life, but now he just found himself with a pen in hand, and a notebook on the table in front of him. It was the same notebook containing his self-written songs, and he was glad seeing it in the same state when he found it earlier.

Though a couple of his compositions are missing—songs he wrote with Lilac in mind—but it's not something to worry about. He can just rewrite those all over again and this time, he will actually release them whatever it takes.

SIMILARITIES – DIFFERENCES

He wrote on the upper left and right parts of the blank page.

Career (VN Entertainment)

He then added under similarities. Everything about his job and his management stayed the same. From his members to their whole team, their comebacks, schedules, the brands they promote, their future plans, Chief Kang and that asshole COO Lee, and every other thing connected to the company and RAVN. They're all the same.

Family

Based on the photos on his shelf and Yohan asking about this brother earlier, his family is the same as well—something he is very thankful for. More things followed;

Car, Apartment, Other Investments

He made sure to check the documents in one of his drawers inside his room, and the properties he bought were all still his. Lastly, he wrote;

Gun, Soonho, Enzo and Minhwan, and other friends and acquaintances (except the ones I met through Li)

His hand slid sideways as he sighed, adding the first items under differences;

Reputation: Playboy

Hates Lilac (never thought of dating her and never friends with her).

That moment, he was reminded of some of Elius Spencer's words

Think of it this way, parallel universes were made by regrets—what if's as per se. They were made of the possibilities; what if he chose this path instead? What if she said yes that day? What if... she didn't die?

The past weeks, I know you've been regretting one thing, Ahn Ki-Ryeong. You're regretting introducing yourself to Lilac that day, four years ago.

In this world, the thing he regretted the most back in his original one was made into reality. What if he didn't meet Lilac? This world is the answer.

The parallel Kio didn't meet her four years ago that's why he didn't get the chance to know the real Lilac. He kept on believing how the world sees her, how the world stereotyped her and made her appear to be. Those misconceptions lead him into hating her.

He remembered how arrogant he was before meeting Lilac. RAVN's career was on its peak that time and it had been difficult for him not to brag about the fame and success, especially with how they started. Li entered his life and kept him in check. She had always been honest with him, and she made sure to tell him hurtful but honest criticisms no one but the members dared to.