1.I' Married

Hi Guys, I am here back with another story...

The concept is little different from others. Here Kartik and Naira ar strangers and Circumstances happened that they were bounded in the sacred thread of marriage suddenly.

The story is about how will they accept each other and will they become life companions from strangers or the pain they have within themselves is so much that they wouldn't be able to come out for that...To know moe keep reading.

Characteristics:

Kartik Goenka: Man of few words, yet had a strong hold on his speed. Has captivating smile and CEO of Goenka Foundations.

 Has captivating smile and CEO of Goenka Foundations

Naira Goenka: Wife of Kartik, got married today. She soft yet a strong woman who knows her values and respect them. Mature enough to accept her reality and move forward with it.

 Mature enough to accept her reality and move forward with it

Here begins the Story:

A car was driving at night where the driver was driving it steadily and two people ducked in wedding attires were sitting way far from each just adjacent to their respective doors. Yes, they were a couple and had been married recently but the blank expression on their face was not depicting what's going in their mind. Are they happy..?? Or was it forced ??

Soon, the car stopped in front a house, rather it was a villa, a good posh villa, the Girl - Naira she grasped she has never seen such a huge house, belonging to a middle class family she had never been to such place and now she is married to the owner, as she entered the house she saw the name plate which made her realize again that she now she belonged to Someone else, she belonged to 'Kartik Goenka'

As soon they entered, they were welcomed by Kartik's Uncle and Aunt, she did her Aarti and performed the rest of the rituals.Soon she was taken to the room, her husband's room while he was still downstairs bidding to the relatives. It wasn't a grand wedding but a simple wedding at registrar.

The night air felt cool against her heated skin and a slight moan erupted her thinned-pink lips, in her bridal attire she was looking at the lost fairy standing near the open window under the smooth light of the moon, the ways of the future were clear in front of her eyes but still blurry . she knew now she'd to choose the right way for her till yet she'd just heard the voice of that person whom she'd been submitting her life to, still the images of that incident floating on the walls of her lashes had turned her life completely. The horrible car accident that happened an year ago which took the lives of her parents and her beloved brother.

Her fist clenched at the side of her body, grief had spread in the veins of her heart, still the doctor's words ringing in her ear who had described it as a tragic accident and had told her she was the one who survived.

The sound of footsteps made her shiver her body as she'd been guessed who must have entered in the groom's bride and groom room of course it was her newly wedded husband.

The person whom her uncle had chosen for her, the ceremony in the register office had been attended by just two persons, her uncle and her Aunty.

And what she knew about him other than he is known to her uncle that he was also an orphan just like her was the one of the successful businessmen of this country and his name was Kartik Goenka.

Naira whirled to look back briefly, and saw a muscular man, taller than her, she need to tilt her head a little to see his view has entered in the room, his eyes were deep and dark and his face was showing nothing except the little hesitation as he took a long stride towards her meeting with her gaze, for some reason a frisson of sensation ran through her mind, she didn't understand raced through her, but she dismissed it, became aware of a deep--silence ,feeling absurdly compelled, she lifted up her chin and came face to face, and he was standing in front of her looking right at her.

She couldn't understand the hot feeling in her belly, the sizzling in her blood as their eyes remained locked for a while,a strange sensation that she'd never experienced before.. Her breath hitched and she felt dizzy. it might be the reaction of a newly wedded wife she thought.

"Ermm! you're still awake" He asked in a little hesitant note, it was all new for him as well.

She felt as if she'd been caught high in the air, suspended,still--stiffen and now she was hurtling back to earth,back to the reality--reality that was strange--new and unfamiliar for her. It was the strangest--new sensation. His voice was low and deep yet strong. Accented; very captivating.

His words had shaken her back from those waves of strange thoughts and she roused coming back and then she gasped to stabilize her composure.

She wondered back to his question, how could she sleep as it was their first night after marriage though they weren't like other couples they were like strangers but still she was expecting something the flavor of reality in this marriage.

She cleared her throat to bring an answer,"I was----"

She felt words stuck in the walls of her throat in hesitation and when he'd looked at her to meet with her gaze she knew he'd read that hesitation and the reason behind this hesitation as that was the reason he'd given her a slight smile.

"You don't need to perform the duties of typical bride you can live your life the way you want"

Unbuttoning his shervani and then taking long strides toward the Almirah his voice had sounded casual that she felt he wasn't talking with his newly-wedded wife but an ordinary, strange girl whom he had given his name and the place where she could live like kind of doing a sympathy.

Hope you liked it.

I know its the short part, I will try to give a proper update in the next one, this is just the beginning.

I hope I could able to justify the characters and the Story.

Please do vote and comment