6. Dance Practice

Hi Guys...

She shot glance at him, shooting another her weakness... a few sweet breads appear on her face, her lips tremble what she should say, last night the bravery she showed now her weaknesses are taking the toll of that.

Hi rubbed his thumb softly on her palm and looked at her in little question, she gathered the courage and said while lowering her eyes," I only knew the classical dance and I am very nervous dancing around people..", he smiled at her faintly and said," And I knew here we might I have to do couple dance, you see like ball room.. !!"

Still gazing low she said," yes, I don't know how to do that.."

He smiled and accompanied her," Don't worry even I don't know...", she looked at him, he was the cutest child she was seeing who accepted even though he didn't study for the exam and is now supporting his friend. She looked at him and asked cutely," So what will we do now...?"

He gave a thought and said," mmm How about we learn..!!"

Naira: Like now.. ! At Night??

Kartik: Why Not..! and moreover there isn't any competition, we just just need to shake for a few minutes, so we can learn..

Naira: But How..?

His lips curved seeing her cute question, she was indeed looking adorable like he wants to pull her cheeks but then he controlled himself and said leaving the grip on her hand and standing there he moved towards the TV saying," What is technology for I'll play some video tutorials on Youtube, at least this Smart TV also show its smartness.."

She smiled and agreed to him, tugging the pallu of her saree. He too stood and they both first watched the video and then replayed to follow the steps.

<Video>

All the man please stood in front of your partner, the main objective of this dance that you do not leave the eye contact, Okay now put your right hand on the waist on your partner

Kartik put his right hand on her waist, when he realized it was bare because of her saree and he can feel her skin beneath her palm, a unsynced wave flowed in her body when his skin touched her, she hitched a breath and tried looking at him but wasn't much successful, for the first time he had held her, that was indeed sharing new waves of feelings and goosebumps flowed in her body. She blinked her many times to calm her down, while for Kartik for a moment he stood till, her soft skin was covered by his rough palms, that moment was freezed for him, he felt something, some unknown emotions.

Okay, now hold your partner's hand, entwining the palms with your left hand and ladies keep your other free hand on your partner's shoulder. And yes, do not leave the eye contact,

Naira slowly placed her hand on his shoulder, but her eyes were still down when a soft whisper came in her ear," Look at me...", taking a deep sigh she finally looked at him to be matched with those deep pools of eyes. His eyes were so deep, a push came from her heart to read those eyes, but then her mind said to not flow down.

As soon her eyes met his, he could see a strange emotion, combination of loneliness yet an emotion that she is no more, a push came from his heart that no matter the relationship they shared he would try to be handling it with more calm and would never break her trust, yes expectations can be different and he try his best at least together they can cover their loneliness.

Okay, now move together one move their left leg to leg and other right leg to right, both of them move in sync, c'min 1, 2, 3, 4...

Naira: Wait wait.. It's running so fast...