25. Love for her

Hi Guys.. here is the next chapter

Kartik spent the whole day in the library after the delicious noon meal. He had completed his work a day before and it was just an excuse to spend some time alone, Mrs Garg's words were true he knew from the moment they fell into his ears. Those deep unsaid emotions he was feeling for Naira,was actually a deep love for her.

He loved Naira, He loved her madly, deeply, with every fiber of being.

He stood, stepped closer to the window and opened the latch it, the cool breeze swirled into the room, filling it with the coolness of the evening and the somnolent heat of the bright day, it touched and caressed his cheek and he inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a long moment to savor the confession of love he had just confessed to himself. A smile touched the corner of his lips and he whispered in the air in hope she would listen it, "I love you,Naira"

With the slightest push, Naira opened the door and slipped into the library, he was standing near the window, after a momentary hesitant she stepped towards him,Kartik turned to fling a quick glance at the person who just entered into the room and suppressed grin when he saw Naira coming towards him.

Her hairs opened, playing the air coming from the opened window, her lips slightly parted, curved with the sensual smile, and the look in her eyes had made his heart skip a beat, like an angel she had taken a step closer to him and threw herself in his arms.

He felt it a dream for a moment before he heard her whisper against his chest, "I feel heaven in your arms"

He was so startled at her act even had forgotten to blink his eyes and when he felt her arms slipped around his, wanting his attention, he roused and crawled his arms around her pulling her closer to his heart, "I feel, too"

He whispered huskily before kissing her hairs and she inhaled his fragrance in her. After A long moment when she finally pulled, she lifted up her chin to stare into his gaze.

"Kiss me,Kartik"

He leaned and brushed his lips against her cheek and she drew a sharp breath.

"I fear, I would lose in the moment"

His husky voice touched her breath, running his hand up and down her cheek in a slow caress.

"Then you should lose"

He startled, stared back into her eyes, and had seen the trust in her eyes for him, which he wanted to see. His chest swelled with joy, His intense gaze settled on her face and he caressed the line of her throat before placing a soft kiss on one side of her neck, "Naira, My feelings, my desires for you are so deep and strong that I fear I would hurt you in the flow of them and I don't want to hurt you"

He whispered, she felt the twinge of guilt in his voice and knew the reason for it, it was her fault and she would banish the guilt from his heart to assure him he couldn't hurt her.

Her cheeks brushed with his shaven cheek as she pulled her face and he met with her gaze. She pressed her palm against his cheek,and standing on tiptoe brushed her lips with his.

"You can't hurt me, Kartik as you are the most caring and loving husband in the world"

She pecked his lips and whispered, he inhaled sharply and as to get confirmation,stared into the deep pools of her eyes, She smiled at him and then closed her eyes bringing her lips to his, "Kiss me, Kartik as I feel the same desires for you like you feel for me"

It was what he wanted to hear from long; she wanted him as much as he wanted her. His hands slid through her hairs, lifting her face to his, playing with the silken strands of her hairs aside, he lowered his head and covered her lips, his lips moved desperately on her, savoring the taste of her lips, it was sweet in the start but Then he unleashed his desires, deepening the kiss, pulling her hard against his, she slightly tilted her face to give him better access.

Strangers to CompanionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara