2.Strangers

Hi Guys.. I hope you all liking the new concept.

Here is my Next Part

------------------------------------------------------------

As his words slowly penetrated her ears She felt herself vulnerable. She looked bewildered for a moment. Is he the same person his uncle was talking about that he is very humble and very loving? But he wasn't sounding the same. A gush of tears feeling the back of her eyes ,she gasped. She slowly raised her eyelids to see made her heart to come into her fist as she seems him completely unaware of the effect his words has made her and he was busy tossing arranging -- rearranging his stuff in his almirah.

She thought

Why is she feeling so vulnerable? Why she is having the expectation that he would understand, would realize how his words had offended her !! Why doesn't she think he merely know her how could he see what turmoil she is going through? Might be He hasn't has the habit to reconsider his words before saying or it's the way he talks to others, but still is this the way to talk to his bride ?? to his wife. Why did she expect him to treat her like a newly-wedded bride when she knew they are strangers they never met before they never talked before? Infact the only voice she heard of him before becoming his wife was when he greeted her Uncle and signed the paper that said they are married. Though yes, he did fill her hair with vermillion and made her wear black bead of thread and on insist on his uncle they do also too quick 7- pheras but still she can't expect everything from him where all this is equally new , unfamiliar to her as well.

But still whatever the situation is, she knew she need to handle it maturely, She shouldn't let show her vulnerable side to him. She has to be strong and accept wholeheartedly which her fate has chosen for her. She is ready to take the step without any fear, that's what she being taught and she values her parents teachings the most.

POV ends

He was looking for his night wear when the slight, slow sound of her footsteps insists him to look up . She slowly drew closer to him, lowering her lashes but there wasn't hesitation when she had stared back at his meeting with his gaze.Confident Strong.He looked bewildered.

Kartik's Thoughts

When today she'd entered in register office with her uncle ,with containing silence and deep grief on her face, taking the slow short strides towards the door she was looking the creature that doesn't belong to this world and he'd felt the pinch of momentary concern for her when suddenly her foot tripped and she was about to fall he'd even raised his hand towards her but she didn't held it's he didn't even look at his side he was so buried in her thoughts that was hardly aware of the presence of others around her and then struggling with her composure and when she finally could've straightened herself she'd given the slightly nod of her head to tell his uncle she was fine.

He felt as they were not strangers For some strange reasons at that moment his heart had started to remind him he was thinking right she wasn't a strange girl whom he was meeting, seeing very first time but now she was his companion's companion of life.He'd seen the vulnerable side of her but also seen how brightly she collected herself showcasing the strong hold of her expressions which impressed him in the very first glance.. he still wonder what made her attractive him towards her.. her unspoken eyes or her innocent yet strong face.. but the bench line they are strangers yet somewhere he felt connected.

POV Ends

He roused from his trance of thoughts at her strong yet subtle voice hit with his ear drums and he met with her gaze.