17. The Lunch

Hi Guys.. I am here with the next part.

Kartik descended down the stairs only to see his wife, busy moving from here and there instructing Mrs. Singh. As soon he informed her upon their arrival she was working like a spree. She corrected the few decorations in the dining and this time Kartik too participated but later she asked him to have his tea and she would do the work.

She instructed Mr. Singh to get the items from the market and was about to move again when finally Kartik called her," Naira.. Come here.."

Naira: Tell me.. I have a lot of work..

Kartik gestured to her to settle down and said," Don't get so hyper wifey...be calm and come have tea with me.."

" No.. Kartik I have a lot of work.. I can't ..", saying she refused and was about to get up when he pulled her hand making her fall on him. He removed a few strands of her hair and said," Relax wifey... okay take deep breaths."

Let him know his closeness was already making her breaths to quicken rather than being relaxed. She slowly nodded her head, making a little struggle to move, realizing she wanted to move and he left her making her stand. They share the tea silently and discuss the venue and lunch.

To Naira's surprise, she was astonished to see Kartik equally participating and even making sure that they were managed correctly. Though he wasn't doing it on its own but the perfectionist in him manages to be perfect. It was an hour for them to arrive when everything was prepared.

Naira asked Kartik to get dressed in better casuals while she herself went to pick a dress for herself, she thought to wear a saree. Changing into a light pink color saree she was combing her hair when she heard the sound of the door open. As soon Kartik entered the room, it was filled with the new fragrance and the view in front of him was indeed breathtaking.

His heart skipped a beat seeing a beauty persona in front of him, he slowly took baby steps towards her and stood behind her, she struggled in tying the knot of her blouse dori, she put his hands on hers gesturing him via mirror to let him do. Her felt went numb on his touch, but his assuring look gave her a little boost to allow him to tie it. She was a little hesitant, not hesitant she would say but shy of course. Here, he tried to only focus on tying the knot but she was actually the distraction for him. His fingers were slightly brushing on skin making her jump but still she held herself and held her breath stopping her heart to explode.

He quickly knotted the dori, she took a relief but then she needed his help in wearing the chain that was gifted by Mrs. Kumar. She asked him hesitantly," Kartik..!!!"

He was about to go when turned and saw her reflection in the mirror," Huh..."

She fiddled with her fingers yet said not meeting with his eyes, though they were talking through mirror reflection only," Woh, I need your help.. Could you..."

She gave him the chain and brought her hair infront. Not saying anything, he took few steps more close to her and tied the chain around but the hot breath of hi was falling on her nape making her baby hairs to raise. She slowly caressed the chain touching her skin as well making her skin to skip again. Here all this was making very difficult for him to control.

He slowly bend down and kissed her nape where he tied the buckle of the chain. She closed her savouring the touch of his on her and holding her heart in her hand. Caressing her chain again, he hugged her from behind kissing her hair he said meeting his gaze with hers," You are looking beautiful.."

Her cheeks flushed red, she just nodded her head and quickly escape from there saying she want to arrange the tables leaving Kartik to chuckle himself

"She is made of glass man, don't know how much I have to wait for her to accept us and move ahead, I so wanted to take her in my embrace"

Finally Mr and Mrs. Kumar arrived, they were much astonished to see how properly Naira has maintained her house in this short span of the time, they really adored her and also praises her culinary skills which just made Kartik to be more proud of his wife. Having a gala time at lunch, they set off and both the husband and wife fell on the sofa exhausting.

Kartik: Phew that was tiring...

But he didn't received any word from Naira, he looked side to see her, she wasn't sleeping but has closed her eyes but what captivated him was her beautiful smile. He slowly closed the distance between them and removed the strand from her face and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. She abruptly open her eyes to find Kartik extremely close to her, he cupped her face in his palms, rubbing his thumb on her skin making her to futter her eyes with the proximity.

He slowly came very near to her and asked her in sincerity," Do you trust me Naira...", it was more of a question for himself, but she knew she now need to give the answer, he has been showing all the efforts and care to her, she cupped his face back and nodded her head," I trust you Kartik... a lot..", he didn't said anything but just took her in his embrace.

They were in each other's hug for a time when he asked her," BEach chalogi mere saath..." She simply nodded and went to change. That evening they enjoyed in the vast waves of the beach letting their fear to flow down and the trust and longiness for each other to touch their soul. Playing with water she said," Thank you so much for such an amazing evening.."

Rolling his jeans up he said," Don't you feel we thank each other a lot.. I mean does this is required in our relationship.."

His question even put her in the dilemma, she asked him back," I don't know Kartik.. Does it.. You tell?"

Scratching back of his hair he said," Well I don't know about others Nara.. but yes one thing we can do.. Hum apne relationship mein ye Sorry-- Thank you ko kam space dete hai.. See I am not that sane that if you commit any mistake then I won't expect sorry from you and I guess same goes for you.."

She nodded her head in agreement, while he continued," Neither..if you do something with heart and I appreciate it but you don't welcome it.. So instead of be thanking to every small bits lets keep this thank you and sorry for bigger occasion so that we can enjoy the small bits of our lives..."

She replied to him smiling," Yes, you are right.. When Life has given us each other we already been so thankful to it, so instead to saying it better enjoy..." and before she would guess what he is upto, he took her in his arms and dumped her in the water saying," So let's enjoyyyyyyyyy"

That evening they played a lot in the water, Kartik went behind her making her twirl. Both of them were enjoying to themselves after very long time. Returning back home, Naira shrugged her Hair saying," Kya aap bhi.. Yesterday also.. I was drenched in rain..." she was wiping water from her hair, while Kartik was mesmerised to see her. The salty water has just added the beauty in her.

He came close to her wiping the water beads from her forhead and said," Mujhe to aise bhi utni hi sunder lagti hoo..."

She smiled and hurriedly went from there to change. taking a quick shower she changed into comfortable night dress and was wiping her hair standing in front of dressing table when she felt a pair of arms taking her in their embrace. She was startled a bit but then relaxed seeing Kartik, he has hugged were warmly, responding back to his hug she turned back.

He hugged her more tightly whispereing in her ear," I have a very strong sense of e.otions for you Naira.. even I don't know what it is.. but yes it is there.. but me.. it is equally important for you accept the relationship and take the initiative... I will always be there to wait for you."

Saying he kissed her eyes and they both engulf in the deep sleep of their upcoming future.

*********
Hope you all would like it.
Please do vote and comment