18. The Intimacy

Hi Guys.. here is the next update:

A companion is a person who knows what is in your heart---he doesn't need your words but your one look tells him everything. Every relationship based on what we make effort to give our companion in return---Trust and concern are the stairs of Love.

Two weeks after

Like every morning, her eyes travelled towards his side when she opened them fully, he was still sleeping so soundly and she didn't like to wake him up though after giving a quick glance to wall clock she realized today she had been getting late, she kept aside the coverlet and taking slow steps walked out the room, She decided to put the pot of water on the stove for his coffee before taking a quick shower and dressing her simple dress.

In this few weeks of their marriage their relationship had taken many beautiful twists and turns and they both started to learn their responsibilities towards each other, if one hand Naira tried to calm herself on many occasions when Kartik couldn't have controlled his outburst then the other hand Kartik never got irritated whenever Naira made small mistakes though he liked perfection. It was the way their relationship was progressing as strangers to companions and they both were content.

After making breakfast Naira finally decided to wake him up as she knew if she would have let him sleep he would have been angry at her though she wasn't feeling like waking him up from his deep, content slumber.

"Kartik please wake up you're getting late for office" She leaned and then hesitantly holding his broad shoulder shook him slightly. She gasped trying to remove her nervousness though after so much of their marriage now she was getting comfortable with the idea of their little intimacy but it was the first time when she was going to wake up him like a typical wife as Kartik was very punctual and never had given her the chance to make an effort to wake him up.

She let out the sigh as he wasn't even responding to a bit of her calls. He might be very tired. She thought and felt bad for him. He was a really very hard worker and in those days he was hardly getting time to take a peaceful sleep as his project was in the last process of completion.

She looked at his content expressions and smiled, his messed hairs, long closed lashes, his lips with the curve of slight smile, he was looking like a child while sleeping holding his one cheek with his palm, she couldn't help but smile at his expressions when she deliberately touched his face with the tip of her forefinger and he irritated in his sleep pushing her hand away with his other hand. She wished to play with him for a long while he was asleep.

"Kartik woke up?" she whispered playing with his cheek but when she tried to remove her hand this time he caught that and she gulped realizing his strong grip around her delicate wrist and flushed with embarrassment as she had been caught red handed shamelessly admiring her husband.

Kartik stared at her and admired every expressions of her beautiful face, a smile touched his lips as he saw a pink colour crept over her cheeks enhancing her features he gasped hearing the loud thud of his heart when a drop of water from her wet hairs fell on his cheek, her feminine scent,her fairy skin was as smooth as rose petals, and her intimacy had affected him so deeply that engulfed his heart with strange desires that he never felt that they existed in him.

"I---came---to say---you---are getting late for office"

She completed her words in choking voice trying to shrug him from his long stare but he was still lost, feeling embarrassed and slightly nervous at the situation she threw into herself she tried to pull her wrist back but in return found his grip more stronger and her eyes widened when he didn't let her move away and pulled her on him, she fell on his hard chest and could hardly compose herself before her lips would have touched his cheek.