28. Love you

Hi Guys.. here is the next part

After dinner,Kartik helped her to wash and clean the dishes.Though,Naira didn't want him to do anything as she knew he was tired but he was so adamant to help her that she couldn't turned down his sweet offer.When they finally finished their work in the kitchen,Naira thought to give him his second gift.She turned towards him and encircled her arms around his,Kartik looked stunned at his wife's sudden affectionate act but then he suppressed a warm smile,crawling his arms to bring her closer to him.

"Its mean I'm going to get my second gift"He leaned over her face whispering close to her lips and she inhaled sharply,letting his fragrance to sweep through her body, a warm flush had appeared over her cheek to realize where his husband was staring but it wasn't the second gift she had thought to give him.Although,she wouldn't mind giving him another passionate kiss but she had thought something else for this night except these stolen kisses.

"No,My dear husband,I'm not talking about this but your second gift is something else" She whispered,placing a finger on his lips and smiled as a frown of disappointment touched his brow and he made a face like a child who suddenly lost his candy.

"It's not fair , my dear wife, I was thinking to have a* sweet* after dinner"He pulled her closer and his fake accusation brought a huge grin to her lips,she tiptoed and then touched his lips with hers.

"You'll get lots of sweets but after your second gift"

"Then, I'm desperate to see my second gift"He stared at her so intensely that she felt her knee buckled suddenly,She could barely stifle the shy smile that curved her lips.She held his hand and stared at him.

"Come with me"

Kartik felt a tug in his heart to realize where she was taking him when they reached at the last stair of the third floor. They were standing at the doorsteps of His room, the room that filled with his childhood memories.

Naira found him stiffen under her touch and her own heart sank to remember what Mrs. Garg had told her in the morning. She told her that Kartik never visited his room after his parent's death, as he didn't want to overcome his grief of losing them.

She knew she was the one, who could do that and filled his heart with the new memories and she had to do it.

She tilted her neck and stared at him, her heart bled to see the grief formed on his handsome features, his face had gone pale, his eyes were filled with unshed tears and he looked so vulnerable that she bit out her lower lip to stifle her own cry of dismay.

"Kartik"

She spoke softly; her hand raised and touched his warm cheek. He startled before bringing himself back to the present and looked down at her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you"

Her voice held the hint of guilt, his rigid features softened, and he brought her hands near to his lips and kissed them slightly.

"You can never hurt me, Naira. You didn't"

He smiled weakly, he knew why she brought him here, but he had to have a little time to assimilate his emotions.

"Won't you step in the room with me?"Her eyes scanned him closely, he could see the amount of love that was glowing in her eyes for him, and at that moment, he could say without any doubt that she loved him, too. His heart fluttered with nervousness and tightened his grip over her hand, and then he spoke looking back into her eyes.

"I'll"

He smiled weakly and she had let the lone tear slip out from her lashes, she leaned and tucked her arms around him, bringing their face closer she captured his lips for a long, soothing kiss. His hands slowly moved and gripped her waist, and brought her near to him, letting his heart to forget all the grief from his heart.