8. Longest Argument

Hi Guys.. here is the next part of the story. Hope you all are liking this one.

The evening went fine, giving a little hope in their heart that they can expect some warm welcome from their life. On returning, They both were dead tired to communicate more, so they hit the bed and snuggled into the deep sleep.

A week Later

Since a week to their marriage the routine has been quite normal in morning they woke up, sharing a Good Morning and then having breakfast together Kartik rushed to office.None of them realized it's been a week they have got married but has exchanged very less of the words between them.

Naira was trying her best to accept this new life whole-heartedly and not like a responsibility but in performing all her wife duties she put her heart. In a week she learned a few facts about her husband about what he doesn't like in food and what he prefers in the morning and how he keeps his things in the right places. And she put her effort in performing all the duties with very purity though she knew there was still a long way to pass the journey but still she didn't want to make it like a burden but if she got a chance to perform her duties rightly she would do it with all her will.

On the other hand Kartik became too busy post wedding he had a lot of pending work which now he has to streamline properly. Recently he had been complying with a lot of pending work which now required his full dedication and attention to work. He has been so engrossed in the work that he forgot the existence of his wife, He just just greeted her in the Morning and rushed to office and in evening also he came had a quick dinner and went to the study room. By the time he returns she is already asleep, and he was too tired to have any kind of other thoughts to engulf in his mind and hence falls asleep. But he did realize that despite him being so busy and not even realizing that his wife is there she never disturb him in his work and silently does her work.

She might have guessed he is being overly due with the deadlines in the work to complete and probably understood what his business is meant to him and that's why giving him all the space and time that he needed unlike other nagging wives.

A week later

Naira was working on the living room keping the things on its place, she want it should look like a house when she was startled when he heard the bell ring, she opened it to find Kartik standing there in a very restless way, she asked," You came Early..", her words were almost choked to see his unexpected arrival in the home that too in afternoon, he came inside and rushed to his room muttering," I have some work". She was very much astonished, and had never seen him so restless.

Her thoughts were disturned when she heard the thudding of things and noises, she went upto the room, turning the knob she asked him," What Happened.."

" Nothing...",he replied hastily, turning back his face towards the almirah. It was very clear he was looking for something and he urgently needed it. His face depicted that.

She stepped closer to him and then cocked her head a little, judging his panic expressions ,"Are you searching something?"She inquired, giving a glance to all the scattered files and papers on the floor, well her intention was to help him out.

Kartik lifted his head, giving an irritating look, "Yes I have kept that in this drawer but now the file is missing, it's a very important file I need to find it. I have kept here only till last week... Where it is now", he resumed back searching leaving her in wonders

She was thinking when she realized she actually cleaned the drawers and put the files securely but forgot to tell him, "I forget to tell you in the morning-----"