21. Leaving

Hi Guys... new chapter is here

He took her hand and placed it on her closer, pulling her towards him he clutched her waist sliding is finger lightly inside her shirt rubbing her skin. Her skn jump under his touch, but she didn't felt anything bad, rather felt a warmness, a hotness ran through her body with his touch

Aaaa.. Aaa...Aaaa

Labon Ko Labon Pe Sajao
Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Ab Batao
Todh Do Khud Ko Tum
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein 
Aaaaa.. Aaa..

He twirled her around bringing her more close to him, she looped her hands across his neck while he pulled her more closely.

Tere Ehsaasson Mein Bheege Lamhato Mein
Mujhko Dooba Tishnagi Si Hain
Teri Adao Se Dilkash Khatao Se
In Lamho Mein Zindagi Si Hai
Haya Ko Zara Bhool Jao
Mere Hi Tarah Pesh Aao
Ko Bhi Do Khud Ko Tum

He twirled her again, making her back to touch his torso he gently pressed his body to hers,sliding his hands infront of her resting on her stomach while his lips were giving featherly kisses to her neck.

Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein
Aaaa, Aaa..
Tere Zajbaaton Mein Mehki Se Saason Mein

Yeh Jo Mehek Sandali Se Hai
Dil Ki Panahon Mein Bekhri Se Aahon Mein
Sone Ki Khwasish Jagi Si Hai
Chehre Se Chehra Chupao
Sene Ki Dhadkan Suno
Dekhlo Khud Ko Tum
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein
Aaaa..Aaa..
Labon Ko Labon Pe Sajao
Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Abb Batao

He twirled her again bringing her close, he softly nibbled his lips to hers, and soon the contact touch ignited another feeling he kissed her again, with moe tender sharing his emotions to hers while she accepted it whole heartedly. 

In these past few weeks, many things had been changed in their relationship,Naira wasn't any longer feel uncomfortable or shy in their proximity and now they often shared passionate kisses that sometimes would've lead them towards the point where Kartik would've felt a great urge to lead that passion at its ending point, But a little hesitation was coming in his way though he had been seen Naira response to their intimate contacts but still he was feared to ask her if she was ready to take that big step in their relationship. He tried many times to confess his desire but he couldn't get courage.Although, he often gave her signals in their intimate moments about what he wanted but either she was naive to understand his signals or she wanted some more time. He didn't know exactly what she wanted.

Naira blinked repeatedly in an effort to escape the sunlight stabbing against her closed eyelids and like every morning a husky voice greeted him kissing her cheek.

"Good morning sleepy beauty"

His fingers intimately stroked the curve of her neckline, then he did what he never got courage to initiate,moving towards her cleavage he traced a finger on her flesh, startling she cranked open her eyes giving him a startle look, her body burned at this intimate touch, a color flashed over her cheeks to think what he was doing,gasping to cover the effect of his touch she blinked open her eyes giving him a fake glare"its a bad habit to disturb others sleep"

Kartik raised his head and smiled.

"And what if the person is your wife and you wanted a morning kiss", giving a mischievous smile, he pulled her towards him with the swift movement and she taken aback but then sensing his intention she lowered her long lashes until they lay like golden butterflies upon her pink cheeks. Kartik stared at her a full minute admiring her innocent beauty before fixing Naira with passionate look.