5. Start of the Day

Hi Guys.. I am here with the next update. I am glad you all are liking the story

*************************************************************************

He gulped down the lump of momentary guilt lifting up his chin.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean that"

He was genuinely sorry for what he said, he took a moment for him to realize that all this is new for her as well and would surely take time to adjust in this environment, he accepted that he was really being unreasonably rude to her.

She had looked bewildered to see those scattered lines of guilt on his features that he was trying to cover up under his soft expressions, she could feel that he did realize his mistake and was feeling guilty of his words. The panic left her face; she has already accepted his apology and why wouldn't she; the cute face he made while saying 'sorry', she smiled at him tenderly.

"It's ok you don't need to feel sorry----" She broke off her words, gnawing on her bottom lip, taking a little sigh she said

" It was my fault too"

He had given her a look of amusement hearing her words and trailing his eyes over her beautiful features he then smiled genuinely. Well at least they have closed the matter quickly and that too on a positive note.

"But I must say the wait is worth it as you cook really well" Taking the first bite of a cheese sandwich he said, his smile was genuine. She rolled her eyes in bewilderment at his unexpected comment and when she gave him a brief look she had seen the genuine admiration and she realized it was the first time she had seen him passing her a genuine smile that was reaching his eyes. He had fascinated her with his smile and predatory grace. He was looking handsome with his broad shoulders, his fascinating smile, and his deep dark eyes. His smile which actually caught her, for the first time since morning she saw him those curves of his lips reaching his eyes, else the little twitching what she had seen so far in one night and a morning.

He gave her a quick glance lifting his one hand to take a sip from his glass of juice, she was still lost, well that kept him wondering what she was thinking, even though her plate was untouched. He broke her trance asking her,""Why aren't you having your breakfast?"

She startled, tearing away her eyes from his handsome features, only a word she could bring up,"Oh!!"She could just speak this, diverting her gaze from him and heaved a sigh of relief when she realized he didn't notice that she was staring at him shamelessly a few minutes ago.

Finishing the breakfast he grabbed his bag, while she was just staring him how he has managed his work, taking the car keys be straightforwardly went outside, leaving an expression on disappointment

Naira's POV

What was this, no bye, no nothing as if I didn't exist for him. He is such a rude Khadoos, I am his wife shouldn't he at least greet me like, take care of would have at least given some directions about the house, where I can find the necessary things. A simple bye wouldn't have cost him much.

POV ends

She was very much disappointed and turned, on the other side as soon Kartik opened the car keys he realised he didn't even greeted her

" OOh Man.. I didn't even say bye to her, C'mon Kartik she is new at least I could have told her where she found her necessary things.. I am such an idiot.." closing the door he immediately went in to see her disappointment face, she was about to go when he called her

"Naira"

She was startled at his voice, she turned to see he was actually standing there, a moment of awkwardness flew but he soon came a little near to her and said with a soft tone," Bye.. I will come on time and yes for anything about the house you can connect to Mr & Mrs Singh.. They have been taking care of this since my teenage.."