16. Invitation to Guest

Hi Guys.. How are you...?? I am really thankful to all the people for their wishes. I am feeling much better than before. I would try to give much better update but till then I would appreciate you all to be as supportive as you all are right now. I am trying to give my 100% on the updates and not letting the story to impact any how. Hope I will be receving this support ahead as well.

Here is the next Part.

They were taking a short sip of the tea silently no one was saying anything but let their silence speak the volume. She put her hair strand behind her nervously, she was feeling a little shy but yet the blood was able to reach her cheeks making them little red showing she was shy indeed she was blushing.

Kartik noticed this change of hue color on her cheeks, he himself felt a little shy, he chucked to himself and put his hand on hers, she was numb for a minute, already so many thoughts of the moments were running in her mind, she looked him abruptly only to meet his assuring smile, resolving her hand from fist to plain palm she smiled back to him and whispered," Thanks..."

He squinted his eyebrows asking as if why," Thanks for what.."

She kept her other hand on his and said," For the evening.. I Love rains and so I get to know you don't like rains much but still for me you came.. That really means a lot.."

He smiled sheepishly at her, yes she is right, he nodded his head," Yeah, I am not fond of rains much but yes, I won't deny for the first time I do enjoyed it...So I should thank you"

She smiled at him and got up to keep the cups in the kitchen followed by Kartik. She asked him not to look at him," Kartik you relax, I will join you in a bit..."

He didn't say anything and waited for her to finish, as soon as she turned she saw him standing there," You were still here...?", she questioned him but instead of answering he picked her up and made her surprised and made his way to the bedroom. Yes, on the way she stopped gesturing to her to switch off the lights but she was dazed with his action like what he is upto. She had already clutched his shirt tightly, she knew he won't make her fall down but what was scaring her little was when they'd reach the room.

As soon as they reached Kartik put her down softly saying," I can't let my wife to work and do all the things, you were already tired..."

She smiled and nodded her head," Thank You.."

He too smiled at her and to break the silence he asked," What present you got.. C'mon at least you can show me..."

She nodded her head and went to the dresser picking up the gift, as soon she opened she found a beautiful pendant and chain. She smiled to herself and showed him," It's really beautiful Kartik... We should thank them.."

He nodded and said," Okay Tomorrow is sunday what if we can call them for lunch... I'll invite them in the morning ..."

She asked with little perplexed," Are you sure they'll come with such a short notice.."

Kartik: Yeah.. It's late else we would have asked right as well

Getting a little excited she took the gift and put it on the drawer and asked," Okay so tell me what you like.. What should I prepare.. I was thinking of giving Mrs. Singh leaves tomorrow... but now I would need her help.. What should I prepare for desert.. You please bring ice- cream tomorrow.. Do they like indian food or some continental, I don't know much variety.. You see.. What should I wear.. I mean she is like an equal to my in-laws and some elderly are coming to home, we should decorate it with what you say.... Kartik.."