29. Finally became one

Hi Guys here is the next chapter

Their fingers still entwined when Naira led him towards their room, he could feel the little nervousness in her body as she pushed back the door and he followed her inside the room. For a moment, he couldn't see anything as there was a dim light in the room, but when his eyes settled, he gave a quick glance to the room.

He felt stunned for a moment; the whole room was decorated with the candles and flowers, different types of flowers. colourful roses, jasmines, orchids, tulips and some other, which he didn't even know their names.

He blinked his eyes several times before taking another glance of his surroundings and inhaled the beautiful fragrances and grinned, and when he opened his eyes, his heart thud to see what he hadn't noticed before, the red petals of roses, spreading on the bed and it seemed someone had decorated the room for the newly wedded couple"for their wedding night.

He gasped, holding his breath and looked down at Naira. She turned to him slowly, with a slight blush lightening on her cheeks, his breath caught in his throat to what he saw in her eyes. There was so much love, trust, passion in him that he had never seen before.

"Naira" , he gasped, dragged in a shaky breath and reached for her.

Her heart thundered aloud as she peered up at him through her lashes.He studied her face for a long moment and she could see the faint lines of shock on his features, and he seemed to regain his composure before speaking.

"Naira, are you sure? I mean..."

Before he could complete his sentence, she raised her hand and put her finger on his lips to stop him, saying further and felt his gasp against her skin.

"You are a very loving person Kartik, you were so gentleman throughout these past few months of our marriage, if you wanted, you could claim your rights, but you gave me every freedom to settle and accept this relationship and I've been accepted you as my husband from the every chord of my heart."

She caught her bottom lip between her teeth, and after a moment, she said, "Although we've been exchanging our vows long before, but there is still a wall between us, there is a part of us that we didn't give to each other but now I want you all, with your soul and body. I want to be your wife in every sense"

A feeling of warmth settled over him as he felt the truth, the love in her each word. He smiled broadly, blinking back the tears and she had seen the faded lonely ache in his eyes. She smiled with him when he pulled her against him and she nuzzled against his neck.

"I've waited for this moment from long back. I wanted to make you mine, but I scared you weren't ready, I was scared to hurt you, Naira as I can't hurt you. I can't do that what you don't want"

He whispered against her skin, tears trailed down on her cheeks and she dipped her face in the crook of his neck and tightened her hold to show him how much she wanted him close to her.

"I was a fool, when we married, I had told you I'm ready to give you all your rights as I didn't want to show you I was scared"hell scared from inside to give myself to a stranger."

Her voice was hoarse as she spoke after a brief pause. Kartik pulled back and palmed her cheeks and as their eyes met, she had seen the immense love in them. They were dark and intense.

"You weren't a fool, Naira. I knew you needed time, as we barely knew each other. Although, I wanted you, since the first time I saw you, you made my heart thud with the strange emotions and I knew it wasn't just desire but there was something more---something else in my heart for you and it took me whole three months to realize what I feel for you"

He paused and she looked startled at his words. She stared into his eyes and gasped to see the play of emotions there.

"I love you, Naira"

"I love you very much, I love you with every fiber of my being."

Kartik had seen the flicker of surprise raised on her features, she stared at him long and when he smiled letting his tears flow. She swallowed, finding her voice; tears shimmered in her eyes and wetted her long black lashes.

"Say it again",  She whispered, reaching for his face, he stared back into her wet eyes and spoke hoarsely "I love you Naira Kartik Goenka. I love you so much"

Her eyes lit up with the blinking tears as she whispered back, "and I love you, too."

She blinked back the tears and grinned, throwing herself in his strong arms, she hugged him tightly and felt she had conquered the world when Kartik crushed her into his embrace and whispered loving words again and again.

She pitched her voice to a whisper as she spoke closed to his ears.

"Why didn't you tell me before?why did you take so much time"

"Because I was a fool, " he purred in her ear and they both grinned in between their tears. He nuzzled her neck and gently mouthed her shoulder for several heartbeats before pulling back to stare at her, a red colour touched her cheeks as she looked him through her lashes, her lips trembled, her eyes fluttered nervously to see the intensity of his gaze that seemed to bore into her body, making her shudder with the desire.

"Naira, do you really want us to?", His words trailed as he himself felt nervous and with the flaming cheeks and trembling lips she shyly nodded her head and lowered her gaze.

"I trust you, Kartik", His mouth curved into a smile and he leaned and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "And I won't hurt you"

He whispered, scooping her up in his arms, he made his way towards the bed. He laid her on the bed so gently like she was a fragile doll. Their eyes never left each other's face when he settled her head on the pillow and then stretched out beside her, his hands moved and he pressed it gently to her, she sucked in a breath when he brought her hand close to his and kissed her knuckles.

"You know, Naira, you are the best thing that has happened in my life, " he whispered, kissing her parted lip and she sucked in his breath. Her eyes blurred at his words, but before the tears slipped from her lashes he planted kisses on her both lashes, she felt the warmth of his lips on her skin and shuddered beneath him as his tongue lapped over her sensitive skin.

He lifted his eyes to her and kissed the tip of her nose, "Naira, it's the best gift I ever got on my birthday, "he whispered huskily against her lips and she blushed and then kissed his parted lips and got a moan of surprised in return  ,"You are the best gift of my life, I'll always thankful to my uncle who gave my hand to you"

"I promise, I'll love you till my last breath"

"And I'll you"

Her words faded away in her mouth as He kissed her soundly, deepened his tongue into her mouth, savoring her taste, mating with her, Burying her fingers in his hair, she moaned softly, growing warmer as he trailed his mouth down towards her neck, her shoulder and then back to her face. Kartik helped her to undress and when they finally slid naked under the sheets he pulled her into his arms.

Burying his face into the crook of her neck, trailing the feathery kisses all over her body. She writhed beneath him, his hands all over him, his lips savored the taste of her skin, plunging his tongue again and again into her warm mouth, and he deepened the kiss and groaned in pleasure when her hands moved over his back responding his every touch with the same love, with the same intensity.

"I love you, Naira", he blazed a trail downwards, exploring everything and she reveled in his exploration.

They moved together towards the peak, plowing her finger through his hairs, she brought his lips over her and they both groaned and breathed in satisfaction, reaching to completion.

They finally conquered their hearts..They conquered each other.

*************** Here is the last chapter...*****

Hope you all liked it.

Please vote and comment