7. Going to the Party

Hi Guys.. Here is new chapter of the story.

Next Day

Kartik woke up to saw she isn't in the bed, she has already woken up before him. He smiled to himself that not by words she is true by her actions as well Getting showered and slipping into casual dress he descend down to see she was preparing the breakfast with help of maid. She was really like a fresh flower few sweat breads on her forehead, which she was wiping and setting the table.

" Good Morning", he greeted her, she was starlted at a sudden sound, her mind scolded her of being so surprised and calmed her down, he is her husband and just greeting her. She should get used to be, passing a neek smile she too responded back," Good Morning, breakfast is ready ."

"It smell good", he exclaimed grabbing the sea, while she sat beside him serving the food to him. How much he deny indeed her efforts really showed and after many years he is having food that has the taste of companionship, togetherness. Not speaking much they had their breakfast in silence when Kartik broke sipping the last drop of his tea," Naira .. vo.. a known of mine has shared the catalogue you can check and if you find something we can go and shop it..."

She nodded,"Okay.."

Kartik: Okay, you can use the laptop it's in the bedroom. I am in the study I have few office work to compete it

She nodded when he spoke again before going to the room," What's you email id.. I will share it with you..."

Naira: It's NairaKG

She bite her lower lip as she actually updated her email it with adding his name at end, but prayed that he didn't get this but alas it was so simple to guess. He smiled to his own and went from there not saying anything. She too turned and went to the room to check the catalogue, as soon she opened the laptop she found it was password protected. She wondered whether she should disturb him or not but then this is equally important and this right she has to him.

Taking the laptop with her , she went down to the study room, she thanked herself that she took tour of the house yesterday. As soon she entered, she thought to knock but it was already half open. She opened the door to see her husband wearing a reading glass is engrossed in a file that he hardly noticed someone has entered in the room.

She cleared her throat," Kartik..."

But he was totally merged in the file to listen anything, she moved ahead and shook his shoulder lightly startling him a bit, he looked at her in shock,"What are you doing here.. ??"

She was little scared but then maintained her compose and said," The laptop... it's password protected..."

He took his specs and sighed," Ooh I am sorry... it's... 2103NK"

She nodded and typed it,but it realize to her it's there marriage date with both Her and Kartik's initials. She smiled to herself and was about to go when he called her back," Listen Naira..."

Naira: Hmm..

He fumbled at but, he never have asked anyone to accompany him but now since he has a wife, it's his responsibility to keep her comfortable as well," You can sit to here on the Sofa... and work... I have a little work.."

She smiled," Thanks.. I will not disturb you.."

He too smiled at her and both of them turned to their respective work. Kartik was almost done with his presentation when he saw her cute face who was looking at the dresses and making faces. He softly chucked to himself seeing her cute expressions and came infront of her," Naira." He called her softly but that starlted her alot...the laptop was almost about to dropped from her hand when he clutched it.. covering his hands on hers.