15. Returning Back

Hi Guys...Thank you for your all best wishes. I am much better than before. I am sorry I just didn't get much time to write and since there no bank chapters written in advance it became delay. I know this chapter is small but trust me this is full of about the emotional turmoil they going through. I hope you would like it.

************************************************

Kartik silently drove the car towards the house, but the content smile on both of their faces states how much happy they were in the rain.

Opening the door of the room, Kartik locked the door and gestured her to move when both of them sneezed together

"Achoooooooo"

They looked at each other faces and bursting in laughter, Kartik controlled his laugh while Naira was very much happy and her laughter sound like music to his ears, he chose to silently adore his wife her laughter. He was standing at a distance to her but her smile was captivating his heart. He slowly made his steps towards her, she startled and stopped feeling his breath on her neck. She turned and was about to slip when he held her preventing her from falling.

His cold hands made contact to her bare waist which was little wet and her saari pallu were slightly touching it, the touch of his skin, his rough skin on her skin made her goosebumps to jump. His face was really close to her and this closeness was building a certain proximity between them. Naira controlled herself and cleared her throat making him aware about the situation and he made her stand.

Looking everywhere not her he said," Hmm.. You are wet...", she widened her eyes, what does he mean. He looked at her and realized what he said, he wanted to say something to crack up this awkward situation but he made it more awkward. He hold his thought and explained to her," No No.. I mean... Remove your clothes..."

She clutched herself more like thinking what kind of pervert things he is saying, he want to question but could only whisper his name," Kartik..??"

Kartik realizing what he blurted again, he slapped his head and said," No.. I mean.. we both are drenched in the rain let's get changed before we catch cold..", saying he ran away from there, leaving her perplexed, she wondered what happened to Kartik all of a sudden. She went to the room and took out the towel when the bathroom door clicked. Kartik came there wiping his hands he placed the towel on the chair avoiding her gaze, he crossed her to exist the room when she grabbed his arms and asked him," Kartik.. wipe your hair as well.. You'll catch cold.."

He just stood there rooted and whispered slowly to her," Vo actually Naira... I can't.. do I mean.. I don't usually wipe my hairs.. I just let them be to dry on it's own.."

She was little shock to his revelation and took him to the near by chair and asked him to sit," You sit here.. I'll do.."

Kartik tries to object," No Not needed..."

But she interrupt him in between saying," It is Trust me.."

He tries to argue more, but seeing her pleading look, he can't deny it and agrees to her. She slowly took the towel beside and start brushing his hair, but she didn't realized that her hair were all in front and few droplets were falling down on his face which were driving him to another set of destination, where the path is filled with emotions and something different which still he was deducing.

Her bare waist was in direct access of his eyes, he could see the droplets hanging there irritating her skin. He tried to controlled himself but when there is no lace to see other hand wife's beautiful midriff, he slowly move ahead and wiped the droplets from her waist flabbergasting her. The towel immediately dropped from her hands, while she stood rooted on her place. His touch does burn her skin flaming another desire. She took quick breaths while he stood gazing directly into her eyes.

The aura around them became heated up, his hands were still laying on her skin, he slid more bringing her more close, however her hands reached upto his torso in attempt to push him or allow him when she herself don't know. He joined his forehead with hers, while she closed the eyes in anticipation but soon she realized he is just standing there joining their forehead. She smiled to herself and savour the moment for a while.

After sometime he broke their moment and went from there not before saying," I'll prepare tea.. you go and change else you might get caught cold.."

Not waiting for any reply from her he went down leaving a  baffled Naira. She herself changed into a night-dress and came back from washroom wiping her hair. But still her thoughts were wondering the touch. yes, it wasn't the ordinary touch, it was on one of her private place, but she never felt this way when Kartik touched it. 

How does she felt, disgusting...!!! No,, not at all her heart said, then what did felt thousand butterflies in her stomach, her heart warned her she lied so she admit yes she felt this way but that does mean she is ready to give herself away straight to man who owns her life. Well it doesn't make sense but still deep down she wasn't ready for the consummation of the marriage but for Kartik, she doesn't reject his touch yet he is being gentle and slow. He never does anything that would objectify her then why she is thinking all this. Its been like 2 weeks more than infact to their marriage and she thinks till date every one tart their normal life as - husband and wife which they still have lot of things to understand and move forward with it. Sighing what more is stored in the future she went down

There Kartik while boiling water on the hot pan and adding tea leaves his mind was on the moment he shared, he so wanted to wipe the droplets from her lower lip and claim them, he so wanted to let his desire overcome his sanity, he so wanted to enclose her in his arms but no he controlled himself because he don't wanna hurt her. No matter how much is attracted to her, how much he wanted to be with her, no matter how much wanted to kiss her every fear, kiss her when smiles, kiss her when do a mistake and make a pout and kiss when she get drenched in rain and looks utterly sexy he controlled he had to, because he can't take advantage of her.

He knows she is his wife and her consent, her will and her participation in this relationship is equally important. He sighed to himself reminding his promise to not hurt her and hurried in the progress until she is ready. Shutting off the gas he pour the ea in the two mugs and went to the dining area only to be mesmerized again with the beauty descending down the stairs in the simple attire.

****************************************************

Hope you liked the chapter

Please do vote and comment