13. She got Caught

Hi Guys.. I am here with another chapter. I am feeling much better.. thank you for all your wishes that really worked.

**********************************

Kartik closed his laptop completing his work to see Naira was all in deep sleep, resting her head on the couch her read. She was looking cute angel while sleeping, he can't help himself but admire the innocence of her face and sighed himself

" Why God had been so cruel to her... Why her family was taken from her.... She has been suffering so much... She deserves the better rather the best... But I also thank God to introduce her in my life; nothing can be more beautiful in my life than her she is that morning dew that entered in my life too and enlighten it. she is such a pure soul and I just can't help myself to admire, her to stare her,feels like I don't need to blink and capture her beauting, her innocence in my heart. I am really thankful to you that you are accepted me in your life, if you are my strength, trust me I will be there for you; I'll be that protective and supportive person for you where you can lean your shoulder and share all your emotions..."

He picked her up in bridal style such that her sleep doesn't get disturbed and make their way to the bedroom. he gently placed her on the bed taking the blanket and laid aside her not before placing a soft case on her forehead. He want to take her in his arms after like so many years, but he he couldn't do without her any consent. So he did what they were doing from last few days.

Be took her hand and enterwinning with it he slept.

Later the night, due the strong AC the temperature of the room was low, though Kartik and Naira share the same blanket get the space between them was enough. however due to her movement the blanket from her side was fallen from her shoulders and since the room Was quite cold, she started shivering. Kartik noticed a little movement on his side and asked in deep sleep," Naira.. all good..."

She too replied in her sleep," I am feeling cold..."

He said not opening his eyes and forwarding his hand," Come here..."

She slowly went near him towards his extended hand and placed her head on his hand rather than a pillow which was much more softer and comfort for her. They didn't realized they were sleeping in each other's arms which that provided them the best comfort so far they could asked for.

Next Morning

Sun beeped into their room making them awake from their deep sleep. Naira slowly rubbed her eyes before opening them but as soon she opened they opened wide, why not.. Kartik was sleeping extremely close to her, she didn't realized her position till but when she noticed her eyes opened more wide.

" How.. this happened.. I am sleeping in his arms.. to his side... But I can't remember anything.. "

All these thoughts were roaming in her mind but then something else engulfed her eyes that was state of her husband, she never been so close to him to admire him. He was looking cute child sleeping with half parted lips. Noone could look so adorable like Kartik was looking while sleeping. She smiled to herself, ruffled his hair and placed a light kiss on his forehead not waking him up and slowly moved down to freshenup and prepare his breakfast.

While taking the last bite of his breakfast, he called Naira that he is going, when she came running behind him handing his car keys," Jata hoon.. nahi jaa ker ataa hoon..."

He smiled to her cute antics and nodded his head and hugged her," Take care.." he whispered and cupping her face he said mischievously," By the way Biwi.. it's not good to take advantage of your sleeping husband..."

She was off-gaurd that means he knew what she did, her wide eyes and 'O' shape mouth already told him that she realized, tightening the grip.on her waist he said," You know I believe things to be done in real.. so c'mon now..."

He asked her to kiss him, she knew but now feeling to shy, she was all red and he was enjoying this shyness on her face, pinching her red tomato cheek he softly kissed her forehead and whispered ,"Bye."

The content smile on her face was enough for him to brighten his day and brighten his life nothing more he can dreamt off. Driving his car to the office he smiled to himself. Today for the first time she took the initiative in their relationship and that really means a lot to him, because that shows she is accepting him and that matters him a lot.

Here Naira just ran to the bedroom looking herself in the mirror, she was blushing, she wonder to herself," What Naira... Why are you blushing.. because you kissed Kartik... Or... You were been caught... But deep down.. I am not feeling regret.. I have accepted and he is really a gem never took the advantage of the situation or of me. Thank you God.. for sending Kartik in my life when I lost faith in my self.."

Later she busied herself in her household work. The clock was about to click 5 when her phone rang, she picked it up immediately in a single ring,"Hello Kartik.. what happened all good.."

He smiled to himself, her concern was giving him the warmth of someone he has in his life," Hy.. Naira.. yeah I am good... Actually I need your favour..."

Naira: Hmm..

Kartik: There is dinner with few of my business associates and they have invited us to the dinner.. I am sending you the location please reach there.. we all will be reaching after the meeting. The time is 7.30 PM

Naira fumbled a bit," But Kartik it's all about your business associates.. how will I fit in there.."

Kartik was baffled for a minute but then composed herself and said," Well.. you are my wife and plus.. it's a dinner for family and lastly... My Wife need to worry about getting fit to any place it should be people who should fit in her environment.."

She smiled as how he built her confidence and replied," Okay I'll be there text be the address.."

Kartik: Thank you.. and yeah.. wear that Blue Saree.. it's simple but I know my wife looks ravishing in tbe most simple outfit.

She blushed this time how he was praising her, she nodded her head but realizing he is on phone she replied," Okay..."

Keeping the phone she quickly went to her wardrobe pulling of the dress her husband suggested her, this gives her a different level of confidence. With help.of Mrs. Singh she got dressed and took the cab to reach the place.

Kartik was standing outside the hotel to take Naira, it was already 7.45. He thought to call her but then later shrug it off thinking she might be stuck in the traffic he shouldn't be unreasonable to her, but then he likes the people who follow punctuality. His heart and mind were having their own set of arguments when he saw her descending down the cab. He was so right, she was looking beautiful, elegant and ravishing. That's the simplicity of her that was reflecting on her face and making her completely unique from others.

She reached to him, making a sorry face," I am sorry.. was stuck in traffic..." She knew he is very much particular about the time and punctuality. He nodded his head and said in a little stern tone," Next time please..."

She cutely nodded her head and he just can't help but smiling, giving her arms to her to loop in they walked inside. While entering he whispered in her ear," You are looking beautiful.. Wifey.."

Well that was enough for her to gain the little lost confidence, gripping his arms she moved inside to greet his business associates.

****
Hi Guys... I know this is the short update.. I will try for the better one next time.. I hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment

Precap:

kaise main kahu tujhase rehna hai tere dil mein