20. Forgiven

Hi Guys.. here is the next part

The first rays of the sun appeared behind the clouded sky; the bird chirped and sang the songs of the new day.

The windows were closed of their room but still the rays of the sun peeking through the light colored curtains and disturbed her sleep, she let out the moan of uneasiness feeling suffocated under the grip of something strong like iron someone's arms a thought came into her mind and she abruptly opened her eyes. Her gaze flicked up then stared him in disbelief. She gasped to aware how possessively she was lying in his arms, his breath was touching her neck, his hands around her waist, their legs were intertwined intimately, the contact was so intimate that the color appeared on her cheeks and she lowered her lashes and a shy smile touched her lips. It was looking so perfect, so complete in his arms; the feeling was so raw that she couldn't understand what that was? Why was she feeling like that? Why did she feel the urge to be in his arms like this forever, for her whole life? She hadn't felt like this before for anyone---these feelings were new and these feelings belonged to him.

"I didn't know I looked more handsome in my sleep", he teased mischievously. She startled and her eyes widened to see him grinning, a color crept over her cheek to feel his eyes on her lips she would let him kiss her if the night event didn't return back to her memory, she quickly turned away her eyes, "Umm! Let me go", She almost whispered giving a firm glance to him and he breathed and then cupping her cheek with one hand he made her look towards him, "Will you listen to me just once?"

He whispered in a pleading tone expecting her to soften for him but she shot him an angry glance before turning her face away, "Did you listen to me last night?"

He stared her for a moment and then breathed, "Naira its---"

The sudden sound of ringing bells interrupted their conversation and he left his sentence in mid way, deciding to not let this call became the reason of incomplete conversation, he continued

" Naira I'm----"

The bell again rang and he took an unsteady breath in hell irritation. He wanted to hit the person with something hard who was calling him at the moment when he was discussing something very important but he gasped holding his anger and looked at her with an apologetic look and she spoke.

"You should attend the call someone must need your instructions as they can't do anything without drags you in everything"

He looked helpless when she loosened his grip and slipped out the bed, he sucked in a breath of irritation and then took some several breaths before attending the call.

A half an hour later, when he finally disconnected the call, he looked around to get a glimpse of her but she'd left the room a long time ago. He sucked in a sharp breath of hell irritation before slipping out of the bed.

"I didn't realize when you left the room when I finished the call you weren't there", Lounging against the doorframe, hands laced across his flat stomach, one long leg crossed in front of the other, Kartik came to stand there and spoke trying to get her attention who was busy in making breakfast for them. She didn't reply to him and he sighed, taking steps closer to her. "I know someone is angry with me and I'm very sorry for making her angry", Kartik regarded her with an apologetic smile as she finally turned to face him with the arms folded squarely across her chest and a look of stubborn anger on her face.

"Mr.Kartik Goenka,you've need to understand I'm not your one of employ but---"

"My wife"

He completed the sentence with a flashing smile and she stared back at him. The bright hue of Naira's cheeks and the fluttering of her eyes gave mute evidence to the effect of his words.